Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Aeon Nox 5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just tried this skin for the first time, very nice!

I did notice one navigation bug which you might want to alter Smile

Add Video Source
Select content (movies)
Navigate down to select TMDB

Now you can't' reach Select Content spinner anymore.
EDIT: Or well you can reach it by going all the way down I supose but its rather counter intuitive.
@BigNoid

- plugin.moviesets Normal have problem to install on the last gotham build ?
..hmm..interesting topic..

Hey BN!

Where is Phil, or u make this solely?
This is "Aeon Nox light" skin, or full ?
Will come one complexed Aeon Nox skin, like Nox 4?
Sorry for many questions.
Have a nice day! Smile
frodo
I tried to set my Music widget as Random Album, or Recommended Album and all the widget does is spin like it is trying to load something.
Is this not working yet, or is there a addon that is needed?
Thanks

[EDIT] tried to install random items script but get dependency not met errors on install. I assume this is broken for now.
(2014-02-12, 18:27)pyrodex Wrote: [ -> ]I've noticed in a the default view there are a few missing channel logos, are these built into some texture files and can we ask for additions?
You mean PVR? I dont know how that works.

(2014-02-12, 18:34)topfs2 Wrote: [ -> ]Just tried this skin for the first time, very nice!

I did notice one navigation bug which you might want to alter Smile

Add Video Source
Select content (movies)
Navigate down to select TMDB

Now you can't' reach Select Content spinner anymore.
EDIT: Or well you can reach it by going all the way down I supose but its rather counter intuitive.
good catch. I always prefer to have up in a list to go to the bottom of the list, but in this case it works better to focus the content selector button on up.
(2014-02-12, 18:50)MaxCore Wrote: [ -> ]@BigNoid

From zip, that could be. If that fails just extract it to the addons folder.

(2014-02-12, 18:57)frodo19 Wrote: [ -> ]..hmm..interesting..

Hey BN!

Where is Phil, or u make this solely?
This is "Aeon Nox light" skin, or full ?
Will come one complexed Aeon Nox skin, like Nox 4?
Sorry for many questions.
Have a nice day! Smile
frodo
Phil has a sabatical I think Tongue I dont know if he comes back to skinning, so I made this alone, yes.
I dont think v5 will turn into v4 anytime soon. I hope to find an easy way to bring mods to the skin.
I used your genre posters as default included in the skin, so I hope you're okay with that Smile
(2014-02-12, 19:04)BigNoid Wrote: [ -> ]Phil has a sabatical I think Tongue I dont know if he comes back to skinning, so I made this alone, yes.
I dont think v5 will turn into v4 anytime soon. I hope to find an easy way to bring mods to the skin.
I used your genre posters as default included in the skin, so I hope you're okay with that Smile

I'ts Aeon nox skin, I'v made that for Aeon nox...
So, those its yours.. Wink
MaxCore Wrote:
@BigNoid

From zip, that could be. If that fails just extract it to the addons folder.

thx work now!
Anything on my side or is the search through letter function on the remote not available atm ?

i press a,b,c,d, etc, etc....nothing happens.

Previously it was scrolling until the first movie with "a" "b" "c" etc appeared.
(2014-02-12, 19:03)JDizzy Wrote: [ -> ]I tried to set my Music widget as Random Album, or Recommended Album and all the widget does is spin like it is trying to load something.
Is this not working yet, or is there a addon that is needed?
Thanks

[EDIT] tried to install random items script but get dependency not met errors on install. I assume this is broken for now.
randomandlastitems script is no longer used. See the 1st post for required scripts.

(2014-02-12, 20:18)djhifi Wrote: [ -> ]Anything on my side or is the search through letter function on the remote not available atm ?

i press a,b,c,d, etc, etc....nothing happens.

Previously it was scrolling until the first movie with "a" "b" "c" etc appeared.
Shift+letter works just fine for me here.
Maybe because im running gotham (and aeon 5) in portable mode, as i maintain frodo+nox until gotham gets official?

I dont use keyboard. I use an MCE remote with the keymaps that came with XBMClauncher.
And on gotham+aeon pressing the letters does nothing.
Running on portable, maybe related?

Also: my tvshows are showing "unwatched: 2805) "watched:2805" ...lol

PS: How can I edit a keymap for xbmc? In this case the letter "o" that brings down the debug display when playing a movie? I want to alter it to another key, as ive assigned "o" to HDMIyo (in order to correct link problems between my onkyo and my asus eeebox when in sleep mode)
(2014-02-12, 20:35)djhifi Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe because im running gotham (and aeon 5) in portable mode, as i maintain frodo+nox until gotham gets official?

I dont use keyboard. I use an MCE remote with the keymaps that came with XBMClauncher.
And on gotham+aeon pressing the letters does nothing.
Running on portable, maybe related?

Also: my tvshows are showing "unwatched: 2805) "watched:2805" ...lol

PS: How can I edit a keymap for xbmc? In this case the letter "o" that brings down the debug display when playing a movie? I want to alter it to another key, as ive assigned "o" to HDMIyo (in order to correct link problems between my onkyo and my asus eeebox when in sleep mode)

Code:
<keymap>
    <global>
        <keyboard>
            <key id="61490">jumpsms2</key>
            <key id="61491">jumpsms3</key>
            <key id="61492">jumpsms4</key>
            <key id="61493">jumpsms5</key>
            <key id="61494">jumpsms6</key>
            <key id="61495">jumpsms7</key>
            <key id="61496">jumpsms8</key>
            <key id="61497">jumpsms9</key>    
        </keyboard>
    </global>
</keymap>

for the "o" you need to see what key you like
<o>CodecInfo</o>
Warlion im sorry, that code was related to my letters problem or the "o" assignement?

I figured it out regarding letters, i had not transfered a keyboard.xml file i have in frodo userdata, which i downloaded from here, that has all the shortcuts for the REMOTE

Where can I edit MCE remote keys in windows?
both
im also use MCE remote you need to add it to your xbmc portable userdata-keymaps, XBMClauncher only work for install xbmc
A little suggestion. For widgets when listing episodes(recommended or otherwise), it displays the name of the episode. Most of the time you would never even know/care about the episode name. Displaying the show name seems to make more sense.

Oh also, the Next Aired TV script is being updated. New features added. Not sure if you'd like/need to make any changes to what is displayed.
Any chance of a PVR widget to show recent recordings/upcoming recordings?

Also is it possible to make the movie widget work from a smart playlist? I have two menu items for movies and 3D movies that point to smart playlists based on the file path. Would be great to have separate recently added widgets for each.