Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Aeon Nox 5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have made few changes to the recordings section of ViewsPVR.xml I am also trying to make some changes to the timeline to get extra two rows once I happy with it I will share those changes as well.

Edit: added episode name used $INFO[ListItem.PlotOutline]. This may not work properly in all countries it works with my current epg provider icetv from Australia and using server.wmc as the backend.

Thank you for a exceptional fast skin it is a delight to use on my raspberries.

File link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7X9IEX...sp=sharing

Kudos on the new version, it is lightning fast! However my one big request would be to restore my favorite view:

I prefer the logo size in the Dexter one, and wish there were perhaps small arrow indicators on the left and right sides of the screen. Or perhaps a number in the upper left that says 43 of 200 or whatever. Just to communicate the scrolling direction.

My lady prefers the logo view that is there now with the logos on either side so that she can see what movie comes next, but the logo in the center is much smaller than the ones above, and the ones to either side are nearly the same size. I think a big center logo looks better with the logos to either side being 1/3 or 1/4 the size prevents taking away the focus from the current show/movie.

Anyway, I don't know if anyone else appreciates this view as much as I do, but I hope so. I'm a big fan of logos.

Thanks again for all your hard work.
I have some problems with installing the scripts you recommend in the first post. Some of them wont install:

script.skinshortcuts.0.2.4
script.tv.show.next.aired-6.0.7
service.library.data.provider-master

When i try to install them within xbmc (install zip), nothing happens or sometimes I get a message the structure is not correct.

Thanks.
(2014-04-02, 14:10)denz Wrote: [ -> ]I have made few changes to the recordings section of ViewsPVR.xml I am also trying to make some changes to the timeline to get extra two rows once I happy with it I will share those changes as well.

Edit: added episode name used $INFO[ListItem.PlotOutline]. This may not work properly in all countries it works with my current epg provider icetv from Australia and using server.wmc as the backend.

Thank you for a exceptional fast skin it is a delight to use on my raspberries.

File link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7X9IEX...sp=sharing

This looks pretty cool. Where do the thumbnails come from? I've never had them for recordings..

removed151214

(2014-04-03, 12:58)bokkoman Wrote: [ -> ]I have some problems with installing the scripts you recommend in the first post. Some of them wont install:

script.skinshortcuts.0.2.4
script.tv.show.next.aired-6.0.7
service.library.data.provider-master

When i try to install them within xbmc (install zip), nothing happens or sometimes I get a message the structure is not correct.

Thanks.

If you installed Nox5 first, XBMC will have taken care of installing skin shortcuts and tv show next aired scripts, which is usually what not getting any feedback from XBMC means when trying to install from zip - check the addon folder in your userdata to see if they're already there.

XBMC doesn't have great support for installing from zips from a github repository, so you may need to manually extract library data provider (presuming this is the one giving you the structure not correct message) to your addon folder.
is it possible to change
X2.shortcuts to x2.shortcuts etc

so i wont give me te warnings (linux)

WARNING: CreateFile, successfuly opened </home/xbmc/.xbmc/addons/skin.aeon.nox.5/shortcuts/X2.shortcuts> instead of </home/xbmc/.xbmc/addons/skin.aeon.nox.5/shortcuts/x2.shortcuts>
Please Please Please ad the "low list" view, I beg you on my knees Blush
I think this view is the most modern of them all with the big fan art in the background while also having the benefit of the easy to navigate list, movie info and 1080P etc flags.

This is the one only true missed thing in this new beauty/speed demon of a skin!
(2014-04-03, 07:20)BigDaddyRal Wrote: [ -> ]Kudos on the new version, it is lightning fast! However my one big request would be to restore my favorite view:

I prefer the logo size in the Dexter one, and wish there were perhaps small arrow indicators on the left and right sides of the screen. Or perhaps a number in the upper left that says 43 of 200 or whatever. Just to communicate the scrolling direction.

My lady prefers the logo view that is there now with the logos on either side so that she can see what movie comes next, but the logo in the center is much smaller than the ones above, and the ones to either side are nearly the same size. I think a big center logo looks better with the logos to either side being 1/3 or 1/4 the size prevents taking away the focus from the current show/movie.

Anyway, I don't know if anyone else appreciates this view as much as I do, but I hope so. I'm a big fan of logos.

Thanks again for all your hard work.

I agree with youSmile and I also want to request this view:
My apologies if this has been covered already. I did a cursory search of the thread and didn't see it.

The title name Long title name cause overlaps the time in the progress bar during playback... See the image. The actual time was 1:43 PM, and not 19:43 PM. There are 19 chapters of that file.

One small request... it would be nice to have the chapter name somewhere on the "Info" screen, too... Or an option to display it or not.

Love version 5 of the skin! Much sleeker than 4! Thanks for all your hard work!
Quote:This looks pretty cool. Where do the thumbnails come from? I've never had them for recordings..

If you are using server.wmc it should be automatic unless you have disabled something in the settings in server.wmc. The only setting I changed was to remove group because it doesn't generate a thumbnail for a group folder.
(2014-04-03, 21:32)mou Wrote: [ -> ]Please Please Please ad the "low list" view, I beg you on my knees Blush
I think this view is the most modern of them all with the big fan art in the background while also having the benefit of the easy to navigate list, movie info and 1080P etc flags.

This is the one only true missed thing in this new beauty/speed demon of a skin!

+1 my favorite view
Running OpenELEC 3.95.3 and get this error from script skinshortcuts :

Code:
07:53:57 T:140300123100928   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ImportError'>
                                            Error Contents: No module named unidecode
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/storage/.xbmc/addons/script.skinshortcuts/default.py", line 33, in <module>
                                                import xmlfunctions
                                              File "/storage/.xbmc/addons/script.skinshortcuts/resources/lib/xmlfunctions.py", line 14, in <module>
                                                import datafunctions
                                              File "/storage/.xbmc/addons/script.skinshortcuts/resources/lib/datafunctions.py", line 10, in <module>
                                                from unidecode import unidecode
                                            ImportError: No module named unidecode
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
(2014-04-04, 01:38)denz Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:This looks pretty cool. Where do the thumbnails come from? I've never had them for recordings..

If you are using server.wmc it should be automatic unless you have disabled something in the settings in server.wmc. The only setting I changed was to remove group because it doesn't generate a thumbnail for a group folder.

Did some googling not long after I asked, I use tvheadend and it doesn't generate thumbs :/
(2014-04-04, 05:11)TheImmortal Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-04-03, 21:32)mou Wrote: [ -> ]Please Please Please ad the "low list" view, I beg you on my knees Blush

+1 my favorite view

+1 my favourite for movies too

removed151214

(2014-04-04, 08:01)mikebzh44 Wrote: [ -> ]Running OpenELEC 3.95.3 and get this error from script skinshortcuts :

Install script.module.unidecode Smile