Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Aeon Nox 5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thanks.
(2014-04-04, 11:42)vicmanpergar Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-04-04, 05:11)TheImmortal Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-04-03, 21:32)mou Wrote: [ -> ]Please Please Please ad the "low list" view, I beg you on my knees Blush
I think this view is the most modern of them all with the big fan art in the background while also having the benefit of the easy to navigate list, movie info and 1080P etc flags.

This is the one only true missed thing in this new beauty/speed demon of a skin!

+1 my favorite view

+1 my favourite for movies too

+1 this view is definitely the best of everything. It allows for viewing of large fanarts while simultaneously being able to display details about the content which is selected. It is my default for everything. Not sure why the List view would be kept and Low List would be removed.
Does the skin show a 3D logo for 3D movies just like it shows the audio codec, resolution, etc.?
(2014-04-03, 07:20)BigDaddyRal Wrote: [ -> ]Kudos on the new version, it is lightning fast! However my one big request would be to restore my favorite view:

I prefer the logo size in the Dexter one, and wish there were perhaps small arrow indicators on the left and right sides of the screen. Or perhaps a number in the upper left that says 43 of 200 or whatever. Just to communicate the scrolling direction.

My lady prefers the logo view that is there now with the logos on either side so that she can see what movie comes next, but the logo in the center is much smaller than the ones above, and the ones to either side are nearly the same size. I think a big center logo looks better with the logos to either side being 1/3 or 1/4 the size prevents taking away the focus from the current show/movie.

Anyway, I don't know if anyone else appreciates this view as much as I do, but I hope so. I'm a big fan of logos.

Thanks again for all your hard work.
+1 on that
I would also suggest the episode view -- it's really great for TV shows episodes
Personally, I hate episode view. The only thing you ever really need to see, if you manually select an episode, is the plot...and episode view does this poorly.

Anyways, I'm sure someone will make the view if/when BN decides not to add it.
can you have more than 1 widget on the home screen? when i select video-addon as the widget i only see one box and not all my video-addon boxes
(2014-04-05, 03:32)Vaikin Wrote: [ -> ]Personally, I hate episode view. The only thing you ever really need to see, if you manually select an episode, is the plot...and episode view does this poorly.

Anyways, I'm sure someone will make the view if/when BN decides not to add it.

That's funny, I don't care at all about the plots and episode view was my favorite (maybe without the logo to be neater). Tastes and colors Wink
I have done some modifications on the epg timeline view the only things that is causing me issues is the epg progress indicator I can't seem to find a way to reduce its size. If anyone is able to offer assistance it will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Once I am happy with it I will share the changes. My next step once I am happy with this I will then remove genre and put in gridlines.

(2014-04-05, 01:13)o007 Wrote: [ -> ]I would also suggest the episode view -- it's really great for TV shows episodes

+1 for this.....
I do miss this view.
(2014-04-05, 10:03)godson Wrote: [ -> ]can you have more than 1 widget on the home screen? when i select video-addon as the widget i only see one box and not all my video-addon boxes
1 widget only. All addons should be listed under the correct category.
(2014-04-05, 14:24)denz Wrote: [ -> ]I have done some modifications on the epg timeline view the only things that is causing me issues is the epg progress indicator I can't seem to find a way to reduce its size. If anyone is able to offer assistance it will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Once I am happy with it I will share the changes. My next step once I am happy with this I will then remove genre and put in gridlines.

Very nice. Looking forward to seeing it finished.
@ all comments about adding views:
What I gather is that a view is missing that really shows off the fanart and still is usable. I think that is a valid comment. I'll have a look again to fit in a view for that.
Please consider providing an option in the side menu to turn off movie plotlines in TriPanel view. I try to go into watching a movie knowing as little as I can about the plot, and these taglines are nothing but spoilers that I want to avoid. I know I could probably find them in the code somewhere and remove them, but every time Nox updates I'll have to keep doing this. Nox has been really good about allowing the user to disable episode images in tv view, and you can hide movie/episode descriptions in XBMC options, for a spoiler free experience.
i'll hide the tagline if the plot is hidden for unseen movies.