Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Aeon Nox 5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2014-04-06, 13:26)BigNoid Wrote: [ -> ]i'll hide the tagline if the plot is hidden for unseen movies.
Thank you. Sounds good.
not sure if this is the spot but,

i have a feature request, when a new show (or movie) episode plays simply to display the episode name somewhere, just because with "auto play next video" on it'll finish a season and start it again. if this already exists please direct me Smile?

thanks
Hi, recently I have started installing skins through a git GUI on my linux setup.. I clone the repository and well its easier to stay upto date I guess. I was wondering if the same was possible with AeonNox 5?
(2014-04-04, 11:42)vicmanpergar Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-04-04, 05:11)TheImmortal Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-04-03, 21:32)mou Wrote: [ -> ]Please Please Please ad the "low list" view, I beg you on my knees Blush
I think this view is the most modern of them all with the big fan art in the background while also having the benefit of the easy to navigate list, movie info and 1080P etc flags.

This is the one only true missed thing in this new beauty/speed demon of a skin!

+1 my favorite view

+1 my favourite for movies too
One more vote for Low List. I'd also like to see BannerPlex return as well for TV shows. Both of these views are great for easy navigation while also showing off the fanart.

Thanks
Having just tested Beta 4, I wanted to share my observations and suggestions:

Overall, the skin works quite well with good performance even on a Raspberry Pi (using the MythTV PVR client). Thanks for sharing a remarkable piece of work!

Video Playback:
  • Pressing rewind jumps to the beginning of the video. As I was initially skeptical whether this was a skin issue, I've checked that it does not occur with Confluence.

Live TV - Recordings:
  • I really miss a watched status indicator (unwatched/partially watched/watched, like in movies) to quickly identify partially watched recordings in the list.
  • I miss the ability to see the recording's description along with the thumbnail on the right side of the screen.
  • I'd very much like to have a list of 'recordings in progress' as is available for movies.

Live TV - EPG time line:
  • If a program at a future point in time has focus, it unexpectedly loses focus and the program at current time gains focus, along with the time line scrolling back to its initial position (probably due to current time marker updating).
  • The program details at the bottom of the screen are always shown for the program at current time, even if a different (future) program has the focus.
  • Pressing the "back" key opens the left side menu instead of returning to main menu. I'd prefer the 'usual' behavior of returning to the previous place. To access the left side menu, an option could be added to the context menu.
  • Within the similar programs list (accessed via the 'Find similar programs' context menu option): (1) Pressing "back" returns to the main menu instead of returning to the the EPG time line view. (2) Afterwards, if EPG is selected again, the search progress popup appears once more before finally the EPG time line is shown.

Hope this helps...
(2014-04-06, 20:51)Oliver.O Wrote: [ -> ]Video Playback:
  • Pressing rewind jumps to the beginning of the video. As I was initially skeptical whether this was a skin issue, I've checked that it does not occur with Confluence.
I'm on Windows and rewind works fine...
@ bignoid you forgot to correct the strings.po of the english file. Here's the content:
Code:
# XBMC Media Center language file
# Addon Name: Confluence
# Addon id: skin.confluence
# Addon Provider: Jezz_X, Team XBMC

Will you add aeon nox 5 to transifex to allow more languages to be added?
github is now open for business Wink
(2014-04-08, 19:23)BigNoid Wrote: [ -> ]github is now open for business Wink

Yeah, can't wait to get my hands on the contents of the texture file. Big Grin
(2014-04-08, 20:14)bryanbrazil Wrote: [ -> ]

Bryan, was it you that created the IMDB top 250 view type mod?
(2014-04-08, 20:41)prawnee Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-04-08, 20:14)bryanbrazil Wrote: [ -> ]

Yes, I won't be doing that this time around though, I'm using the Nox 5 TriPanel as-is.
(2014-04-08, 22:03)bryanbrazil Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-04-08, 20:41)prawnee Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-04-08, 20:14)bryanbrazil Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, can't wait to get my hands on the contents of the texture file. Big Grin

Yes, I won't be doing that this time around though, I'm using the Nox 5 TriPanel as-is.

No worries, I'll give it a crack at somepoint.
(2014-04-05, 01:13)o007 Wrote: [ -> ]I would also suggest the episode view -- it's really great for TV shows episodes

+1

Been missing this view as well. Would also be interested to see option for listing count of unwatched episodes for a show in Logo view.

Other than that, Nox 5 is looking pretty slick! Thanks!

That answers my question Smile Thanks !Cool
In epg timeline view, back only opens and closes the side blade meny. There is no way to back out of timeline view to xbmc home meny with back button.

I think it should behave like this
1.press open sideblade
2.press back to xbmc home meny (back to full screen live tv if its running)