Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Aeon Nox 5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2014-05-10, 06:02)dA_vO Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

As active this?, I pause when I put nothing comes in movies or tv shows

Thanks.

Download/Install/Run artwork downloader... http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Add...Downloader
Hi guys. Any background menu pack? The Gravity is so boring..... Did anyone?
c:\Users\xxxxxxxxxxxxx\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.aeon.nox.5\backgrounds\
(2014-05-10, 13:28)GrimGriefer Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-05-10, 12:07)Unfledged Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-05-10, 11:27)GrimGriefer Wrote: [ -> ]I like how when configurng Manage Submenu's I can select from multiple pre-defined lists. Would this not be possible to implement for the main buttons on the menu too?

That's what BigNoid and I were discussing in this thread after your post last night Smile install the latest git versions of both skin shortcuts and Nox 5, and you'll have the same predefined lists for main menu items as you have on the submenus.

Thats good to know, great stuff from you both. I'm afraid I am on OpenELEC so no real clue on how to bring down the latest fixes from Git so happy to wait for the latest and greatest from BigNoid when the time comes.

Some other feedback I would like to offer is that I have noticed missing the ability to enable slim lists from the view options. I liked this in Nox 4 so I could see more on the screen at once.

Also, is it possible to copy the skin's menu settings easily between devices to save time on having to duplicate how we like things?
skin settings are stored in guisettings.xml within your userdata folder. Best bet however, is to backup the entire userdata folder as there are many other things stored in there(sources, playlists, addon settings, etc).
Bignoide, if I translate ".po" for portuguese (Brazil), you could add to GIT?
(2014-05-10, 15:16)doriath Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys. Any background menu pack? The Gravity is so boring..... Did anyone?
c:\Users\xxxxxxxxxxxxx\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.aeon.nox.5\backgrounds\
Hi,

Excellent, very thanks Smile
Just updated to Gotham and updated the skin. Did I miss a config somewhere or is there a way to have the most recent episode/movie widget display more then one item? That was something I really liked in Frodo's version.
@samukets: theres a section on transifex for translations.

@Monkeypox: theres only one widget style for now
(2014-05-10, 22:41)BigNoid Wrote: [ -> ]@samukets: theres a section on transifex for translations.

@Monkeypox: theres only one widget style for now

Gotcha, thanks. I presume this is something that may be updated later on?

Really like the new skin, much appreciated for all the work.
Hi everyone,

I'm using Aeon Nox 5 since Gotham was released, Nice skin !
I have somes noob questions and I did not find the answers.

1/ Is there a way to have a weather icon nearby the temperature in the main screen ?
2/ Is there a way to have custom infolines (I would add an infoline with the CPU charge (in %) and the CPU temperature when pointing the System menu on the main screen.

Thank you !
1) There's no option, but I'm sure you could probably mod it in pretty easy.
2) The only ones available are via skin settings for each main menu item. So, no system information at the moment.

removed151214

(2014-05-10, 15:20)Vaikin Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-05-10, 13:28)GrimGriefer Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-05-10, 12:07)Unfledged Wrote: [ -> ]That's what BigNoid and I were discussing in this thread after your post last night Smile install the latest git versions of both skin shortcuts and Nox 5, and you'll have the same predefined lists for main menu items as you have on the submenus.

Thats good to know, great stuff from you both. I'm afraid I am on OpenELEC so no real clue on how to bring down the latest fixes from Git so happy to wait for the latest and greatest from BigNoid when the time comes.

Some other feedback I would like to offer is that I have noticed missing the ability to enable slim lists from the view options. I liked this in Nox 4 so I could see more on the screen at once.

Also, is it possible to copy the skin's menu settings easily between devices to save time on having to duplicate how we like things?
skin settings are stored in guisettings.xml within your userdata folder. Best bet however, is to backup the entire userdata folder as there are many other things stored in there(sources, playlists, addon settings, etc).

Just a minor note to say that Nox5’s submenu aren't stored in guisettings.xml, but in special://userdata/addon-data/script.skinshortcuts/*.shortcuts - but there's unlikely to be any support for sharing those files across different systems except, when* it doesn't work, reset and rebuild the menu Smile

*edit: changed 'if' to 'when', because the script.skinshortcuts files really aren't designed to be shared, and I'm really not going to support people who try!
Been using Aeon Nox for the past couple years and I love it. Just upgraded to Gotham and getting Aeon Nox 5 setup, but I can't find the 'Lower list' option for the 'Low List' viewtype (open from Nox 4). Is there a relatively easy XML edit to provide a similar effect in Aeon Nox 5? Also in 'Low List' viewtype is there a way to change what is displayed (hide director and runtime for example)?

Thanks for the great skin!
(2014-05-11, 01:04)Tim. Wrote: [ -> ]... I can't find the 'Lower list' option for the 'Low List' viewtype

With the "View Options" menu open (left-press from episode/movie/music/etc. list) there is a "LowList Toggle" option. Selecting that reduces the height of the LowList listing. I believe that is what you're looking for.
@BigNoid

A couple of minor nitpicks regarding the "now playing" list you can bring up during tv/movie playback by pressing 'c':

1) There are no open/close animations
2) There's a second long delay when closing it
3) Might be intentional, but the breadcrumbs says "videos/playlist" rather than "now playing" like it does in Confluence
What happened to the "viewtype" settings when browsing a video library? I like setting TV Shows to InfoWall view and changing the settings to display banners instead of posters. InfoWall seems locked to poster view, and BannerWall doesn't have an info sidebar like InfoWall.

Otherwise, looking good! I don't even know if I'd use XBMC if Nox didn't exist.

Separate question, does anyone know how to remove the "star" flags on videos recently added to the library?