Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Looking for Skin Developer for Project
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

i am looking for a skin-developer for doing some custom paid changes to an existing skin, probably nbox. I am also looking for a plugin developer.

1. Development of an surf-forecast plugin

Your job would be to do the skin changes to display the forecast. I would do the python coding job of pulling the forecast data, filtering it, supplying all images and put the data into any format/interface you see fit.

The surf-forecast doesnt look a very udifferent from a weather forecast its just a bit more data. Basicly its a mix of pictures and data tables and text. It also needs a setup section to select one or more locations.

2. Changes to the nbox skin

I would like to have a couple of changes to the nbox skin. Amongst those are

- Access to metadata information (Director, Actor, Studio) from the main menu and from within movie watch mode
- Faster access to browsing movies and series by year, actor, studio
- Removal of some menu option like "shutdown"
- Possibly integrating the weather menu option into the main menu
- Support the addition of collections into the main menu or the submenus (movies, tv-series)
- Better/more direct access to the subtitle menu
- maybe more...

3. Development of an plugin for viewing text and picture data from an xml file

I would like to have an xbmc plugin which reads an xml-file and displays text and pictures similiar to a list-menu. Similiar to a lot of plugins like the chef-cooking plugin or most media plugins like internet-radio plugins.

If you are interested in doing one or more off je jobs please contact me.

Cheers,

// Tycho