Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: reFocus light for Raspberry Pi (Helix-update)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Hi,

thanks, nice to see reFocus with the classic menu is still alive !

Unfortunately LiveTV doesn't work - this section requires a lot of skin changes for Helix compatiblity ..

Hope to see it working soon. Would like to see some more theme alternatives, especially I lke blue-green style ..

So long

LCS
(2015-01-12, 22:33)LastCoder Wrote: [ -> ]Unfortunately LiveTV doesn't work - this section requires a lot of skin changes for Helix compatiblity ..

yea sadly, I know. haven't focused on fixing this part, mainly because I don't have live tv at the moment, so I can't test it. Sad If someone is willing to help me on this one I'd be very grateful. Otherwise you'll have to wait until I get some Live TV add-on (probably streaming?!) up & running.
+1 for LiveTV. How can we help test?

Also, would it be possible to enable this setting:

<setting type="string" name="skin.refocus.big.slideshow.custom.path">smb://192.168.0.1/share$/Slideshow/</setting>

I really like the custom fanart, the slideshow from refocus big really gives things a polished dynamic look. I tried changing the property to skin.refocus.light.slideshow.custom.path but it didn't work.
(2015-01-12, 23:29)freem@n Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-01-12, 22:33)LastCoder Wrote: [ -> ]Unfortunately LiveTV doesn't work - this section requires a lot of skin changes for Helix compatiblity ..

yea sadly, I know. haven't focused on fixing this part, mainly because I don't have live tv at the moment, so I can't test it. Sad If someone is willing to help me on this one I'd be very grateful. Otherwise you'll have to wait until I get some Live TV add-on (probably streaming?!) up & running.

No need for real life Live-TV .. there is an dummy pvr addon for Skin coders available ..

Best way seems to take confluence PVR code as base ..

So Long

LCS
(2015-01-13, 10:46)LastCoder Wrote: [ -> ]No need for real life Live-TV .. there is an dummy pvr addon for Skin coders available ..

Best way seems to take confluence PVR code as base ..

interesting, I'll take a look into it Smile
maybe the current reFocus code would also be a good base...
I' having a weird problem with the fullscreen gallery. The fanart is not showing.

I'm also having this problem with the Mimic theme as well.

Running Kodi on linux.

Anyone have any ideas?
I have just added your repo to my raspberry but there is no skin available.
Tried checking for updates and force refresh but nothing there.

Edit: figured it out. Seems incompatible addons are disabled by default. In this case because some dependencies are not met.
Now i need to figure out which one(s). Did a fresh install this morning.
(2015-01-18, 17:05)Eoghlear Wrote: [ -> ]I have just added your repo to my raspberry but there is no skin available.
Tried checking for updates and force refresh but nothing there.

Edit: figured it out. Seems incompatible addons are disabled by default. In this case because some dependencies are not met.
Now i need to figure out which one(s). Did a fresh install this morning.
are you running Kodi 14.x?
Yes. Openelec's latest stable version.

I have no addons installed except subtitles and the conq skin. (Can not edit posts ).
(2015-01-18, 18:53)Eoghlear Wrote: [ -> ]Yes. Openelec's latest stable version.

I have no addons installed except subtitles and the conq skin. (Can not edit posts ).

that's weird. I had no issues installing the skin on a clean OE 5.0 for Raspberry Pi through my repo. maybe a log could help though
Installed all the required addons. Except the watchlist addon.
That seems to be the only one i can not find.
But shouldn't these install automatically when you install a skin?
(2015-01-20, 22:35)Eoghlear Wrote: [ -> ]Installed all the required addons. Except the watchlist addon.
That seems to be the only one i can not find.
But shouldn't these install automatically when you install a skin?

you don't need all those required add-ons from the original reFocus, because it slows down the speed (not even the watchlist script). for reFocus light you only need the following scripts which should be downloaded automatically:
Code:
<import addon="script.favourites" version="6.0.0"/>
<import addon="script.playlists" version="2.0.0"/>
<import addon="script.artwork.downloader" version="12.0.29"/>
Gonna start fresh again because something is not working properly.
I noticed two bugs:
- no watched overlays (only resumable)
- double posters (one smaller and one bigger) in addons in list view
(2015-01-27, 09:59)Tomislawww Wrote: [ -> ]I noticed two bugs:
- no watched overlays (only resumable)
- double posters (one smaller and one bigger) in addons in list view
are you speaking about local Movies/TV Shows or Video Add-ons? also which viewtypes are you using?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17