Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Clean Up CoverArt Folder?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys,
Two quick questions for you.

I don't know if there is a specific term for this, but when using a theme like Aeon MQ (5 in my case) and you scroll over movies, the background will cycle through the cover art of all the movies I have in my system. Unfortunately, it is still showing me covert art here for movies I have long ago deleted. Does anyone know which folder this function references so I can delete it, and then rebuilt it fresh from within XBMC (i know how to do this part)?

Second question is related to the UserData/Thumbnails folder. I believe this is where all images get cached for future reference. Mine contains 17 subfolders that add up to over 20GB of images. What would happen if I deleted these folders? Is it not recommended?

thanks!!
This looks perfect, thank you!!
I use Media Center Master to collect all the media info and artwork because I use XBMC, PLEX, WMC,MBC3 the reason is using DMA2100 Linksys, HTPC, Samsung player and Raspberry PI ! LOL So was wondering how I can reduce the file size XBMC is creating on my SD Hard drive and redirect it to use already the info I have on my other drive ?