Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] ulive.com
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hi,
this is an addon for ulive.com
Watch full episodes and clips from Food Network, Cooking Channel, HGTV, Travel Channel, and DIY.

Install from my testing-repo.
Any feedback is welcome...

Have fun! Smile
So far I've tried it with a full episode of Samantha Brown's Passport to Europe and it works great! Thank you so much!
Thanks for the addon, I thoink though you should state this only work sin the US , so geo restricted.
(2014-01-26, 19:08)sheilnaik Wrote: [ -> ]So far I've tried it with a full episode of Samantha Brown's Passport to Europe and it works great! Thank you so much!
(2014-01-26, 19:18)privado Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the addon, I thoink though you should state this only work sin the US , so geo restricted.
Thank you both for the feedback. And yes, full episodes are only working in the US. Most clips should not be geoblocked.
Repo appears empty here?
Force refresh the repo
(2014-01-26, 03:52)AddonScriptorDE Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,
this is an addon for ulive.com
Watch full episodes and clips from Food Network, Cooking Channel, HGTV, Travel Channel, and DIY.

Install from my testing-repo.
Any feedback is welcome...

Have fun! Smile

Great plugin!! Thanks
cordfree: brilliant, thanks. works like a charm here. Thanks AddonScriptorDE!
Why does it automatically repeat the episode played ?
(2014-02-27, 18:39)phileas50 Wrote: [ -> ]Why does it automatically repeat the episode played ?

It doesn't! Check your xbmc settings, you obviously have it on repeat...
I downloaded the Repo and installed it but when I went into the repo there was nothing there no addon. Did I miss a step?
Force refresh the repo
Ah, thanks. Didn't know you could do that.
Sorry if this seems like a lame question.........but I'm new to XBMC. How do I add (or where do I find) your "test" repository? I'm running FRODO on ATV2.
Does this have a proxy settings menu?
Pages: 1 2 3 4