Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: 3D movie collection in library
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone,

First of all, I'm absolutely LOVING XBMC in general, but I find myself having to not load my 3D titles in my movie library. If I load them, it scans the titles, but then lists them as a standard movie. I have many movies where I have both the 2D and 3D versions, as well as having a lot of films that are 3D only. It ends up with showing many films twice (appearing as duplicates).

Is there a way to make XBMC recognise the 3D in the title and display it accordingly? Has anyone else had this problem and found a solution?
Depending on what skin you use most recognize 3d movies if you put a tag in the filename. For instance The Avengers.3D.bluray.mkv or The Avengers.3D.BD.mkv. Check in the info for the skin you are using as to which naming convention to use.
Thank you Smile Where can I find that info?

(appreciate the help)

I did a bit of a search, as I am using Aeon Nox, and discovered this thread about 3D:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=134207

(for anyone else who has that problem)

I'll give it a go soon. Thanks again
I use Aeon Nox. All of my 3D blurays use the 3D.bluray in the name and show up fine.