Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Movie Sets Gone After Viewing and Moving Back to Overview (Custom Node)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone,

i use a custom node for documentaries and there is also a movie set in it.

At first everything is fine and the set is displayed as it should. But if I go into the set (getting all
containing movies listed) and then return to the overview, the set is gone. Instead of the set, I
get all containing movies listed as single entries in the overview.

When I exit the custom node completely (back to home menu) and go into it again, the set is
displayed correctly again. But then again, I go into the set and see the containing movies listed,
when I press backspace these movies are listed in the overview separately and again no set!
... This can be repeated any time.
Sad

It happens only in the custom node! No problems with the same set when viewing it over the
default movies node. This is very strange and I would appreciate every help I can get to stop this
behavior and keep movie sets in the overview all the time also when using custom nodes.

Is there any way to fix it for me? Or is it a known bug?

Thanks!
josch
I switched from custom node to smart playlist and everything is working fine with the movie sets.

The problem occurs only in custom nodes! That's why I marked the thread title as BUG now, because
it seems to be one. Should I submit it anywhere else as bug?