Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Main menu help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello all,

this is my first post, i've searched for the answer for this and haven't found it....so here goes.

when i'm playing an audio file, then navigate back to the main menu, the audio keeps playing which is good, the milk drop screensaver stuff is being displayed and in the lower right hand corner, the song title/album cover and info is display....all of this is good, and i have no problems with this. what i'm trying to figure out is, how to make the main menu not go away after a given period of time, once the main menu items go away, i then get a second duplicate song titel/album cover art displayed in the lower left hand corner. if the song title and information is long, it kind of overlaps with the song info in the lower right hand corner. i would like for the main menu to stay permanently as it does at first. i hope this makes sense, does anyone have a solution? i've gone through all the settings and there doesn't seem to be anything in there that fix's this. is there a modification i can make in the xboxmediacenter.xml that will solve this?

thanks for any help.

fall line
no, you need to modify the skin's home.xml.

hint;

<visible allowhiddenfocus="true">![player.hasaudio + system.idletime(60)]</visible>
you need to modify skin/project mayhem iii/<res>/home.xml.
very cool. thanks a million for your help on this, it's much appreciated :kickass:
sounds to me like the issue is you are running an old build. this issue (double info on home) was a couple of weeks back.