Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Do USM and TMDb scrapers scrape Adult movies?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I see that both IMDB and TMDb have adult movies listed on their respective sites but for some reason I cannot get either USM or TMDb to scrape any of their Euro adult movies especially in French or Italian...

Is there some kind of adult restriction I am unaware of...? Is there a setting I have to change to be able to scrape adult movies from either of these sites...?

And yes I changed the language to "fr" and/or "it" at the source scraper settings...

Any advice...productive comments or help would be appreciated.

Thank you
Some comments:
- Selecting the language doesn't have ANY impact on the search results. It only impacts the scraped content.
- None of the scrapers supports movies categorized as adult. The search engine will not find these. However if you use nfo files with the link to the movies (tmdb link for the themoviedb.com scraper or IMDb link for the UMS) it should work.
- as pointed out elsewhere, no more support is possible without debug log.

You already discussing your issue in 3 different threads. Please continue in the threads of the respective scrapers. This one is locked now.