Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Music Videos, behave differently in Video and Music Libraries
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Community,

I am developing a skin and have encountered an issue with Music Videos.

It seems that xbmc interprets the Music Video library differently depending if it is called from myVdeoNav.xml or from myMusicNav.xml

Here is whats happening:

1 - I have a dedicated view for Albums; it uses visibility with the condition Cotainer.Content(albums)
2 - I have a dedicated view for Artists it uses visibility with the condition Cotainer.Content(artists)
3- I have a default view for everything else. it uses visibility with the condition !Container.Content(artists) + !Container.Content(albums)

4- When I enter the Video Library and select Music Videos -> Albums or Music Videos->Artists, The dedicated views for Albums and Artists appear as expected
5- When I enter the Music Library and select Music Videos -> Albums or Music Videos->Artists, The default View shows up

So it seems that when accesing Music Videos via the Music Library, the Content of the respective Containers is not identified as beeing Albums or Artists. and thus the visibility conditions do not take effect.

Is this a known Issue? Does anyone have the same issue?

Any help in understanding this is greatly appreciated

thanks
confirmed. looks like container content isn't set at all in those cases.

could you please create a ticket on trac: http://trac.xbmc.org/
thanks ronie for the fast reply,

I've just created a ticket as you suggested