Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Want to change main subtitle Addon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
i switch over from nox to MQ cause i have some probs with nox.

Now i want to change my main subtitle addon to the subcentral addon ( german subs ) - but i cant find any settings, where i can edit the main subtitle tool.

Is there any setting or must i edit any skinfile ?

thx in advance
@schimi2k, you need go to settings, customize main menu, have all option for change menu and submenu there, include position change.
THX Wanilton for the tip, but thats not my problem

when i watch a tvshow, and i go to the playermenu-SUBTITLES, i only can choose from the main Subtitle Addon.
But i want to use the subtitles from the subcentral addon Wink The subcentral addon is not listet in the settings of the standard addon
From looking at the front page of the release thread, I think the skin only supports XBMC Subtitles.
Well, let´s me explain, in frodo have addon XBMC Subtitles, it´s possible select service, in respective add-on settings, in gotham all services are addons, subtitles is native resource in core XBMC, skin have support for 2 cases, if you use frodo use XBMC subtitles (go to settings, addons, subtitle addon and configure for use subcentral for movies and tv shows).

In Gotham you need get addon
http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/gotham/se...-3.1.1.zip
or get via addon manager.
Go to settings, video, subtitles, and configure, languages and default service for movies and subtitle.

Work fine,
thx again Smile
i use the last frodo 12.3
but the problem is, that my subcentral service wont show up in xbmc subtitles addon ! its a standalone addon
i can choose it in aeon nox but not here, so i think that mq realy supports just the XBMC SUBTITLES Addon Sad

but i hope gotham will be ready soon Wink maybe then i can choose the german subcentral addon

thx again for your tips Wink
I need that fuction, too
Is it possible not to use the xbmc subtitles addon.
In the Confluence Standard Skin you can change the Subtitle Handler
Can you add some screenshots to show what you mean?