Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: BooksShouldBeFree Not Working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone.

I seem to be having an issue with the BooksShouldBeFree add-on no longer working.

I have it set up on my laptop and also on my main PC.

Both machines are running Windows 7 and XBMC Frodo.

However BooksShouldBeFree is on version 1.0.1 on my laptop and 2.0.1 on my main PC

The 1.0.1 version on my laptop still runs with no issues, but when I try to listen to a book on the 2.0.1 version on my main PC i get the error 'script failed:plugin.audio.booksshouldbefree_com.'

Also the menu layout is different. To be honest I prefer the layout of 1.0.1 as it separates books into categories. Does anyone know how I can get 2.0.1 working, or alternatively know how I can get 1.0.1 onto that machine so that it works? In fact 1.0.1 may be my preference, due to the menu layout so if anyone has a download location for it that could be handy

I was considering trying to copy the Addon folder for that plugin, but dont want to try this until I hear from someone who knows what they are talking about in case I screw my XBMC up.

Hope someone is able to help. Thanks in advance

Matt
Without realizing there was already an addon for this site I wrote one from the ground up (complete with resume functionality), this can be found in my repo:

https://github.com/spoyser/spoyser-repo/...-1.0.5.zip

Hope that helps.