Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: my xbmc stopped working helpplease :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi just a quicky recently my xbmc has completly stopped working when i click into videoas and choose an addon to load to watch films i am getting sript errors all the time or if it loads, and i click on a menu i.e featured recently added etc etc i get script errors again and if ones to open and show films everytime i click a film again script error appears , nothing willopen or load it is doing it on my laptop, or my android pc can anyone help me on this as i do not know how to fix it, I am struggling Sad boo hoo haha thank you for your help & God Bless SmileBig GrinAngel
When it's an add-on and you are getting script errors then the best thing to do is contact the add-on author. In most cases you can simply google the add-on's name and find a specific forum post where you can post about problems like this.

Just a fair warning, there's a good chance that the add-on in question is one we can't help you with on xbmc.org due to our forum rules (wiki) on bootleg video add-ons. If that is indeed the case, make sure the website you report this to isn't xbmc.org.