Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: xbox one
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
simple question. don't know why I can't find an answer..
I have an xbmc htpc that I have running for years, have full control of it with both our tablets and phone, as well as a touch screen mounted on the wall.
recently got an Xbox one because of its promise of being an entertainment hub.. well was disappointed with its lack of being an htpc with out buying everything on Microsoft store (I know why, but still..).

so what I want to do, is simple, have xbmc push its video/music/pictures to the Xbox using using Dlna (play to), and have this be automatic, so the only interface to xbmc would be the Touchscreen or my various devices. and all content sent directly to the Xbox one..

anyone do this yet.?
The next version of XBMC (XBMC 13.0 Gotham) will support this, and you can get development builds of it right now. However, they are to be considered unstable, and your remotes probably won't support them yet. And even if they do, you'll probably have to do it via XBMC's user interface.