Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: help with XBMCbuntu
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi.

I have a few Questions with XBMCbuntu after installing and been trying to use the same setup as i have in Windows.
I have gotten an old Lenovo T510 with i7 4GB memory Display port with digital audio out. and installed on an 20GB ssd drive.
all is well except a few minor issues

Quote:How can i install Bluetooth on XBMCbuntu. I have a builtin BT adapter on my Lenovo T510. I have a BT keyboard that i want to use

Quote:MCE remote support? how can i make my Harmony one+ with USB iR reciver work

Quote:Witch Airplay software is best to use when streaming Spotify via Airplay from windows. Been googlin, and not come with software yet or is there some other way to get xbmc autoplay when streaming from windows to XBMCbuntu. im open for sugestions
Quote:MCE remote support? how can i make my Harmony one+ with USB iR reciver work

Should work out of the box. Given you set it up as a mce remote.

Quote:Witch Airplay software is best to use when streaming Spotify via Airplay from windows. Been googlin, and not come with software yet or is there some other way to get xbmc autoplay when streaming from windows to XBMCbuntu. im open for sugestions

Google xbmc spotify app

Quote:How can i install Bluetooth on XBMCbuntu. I have a builtin BT adapter on my Lenovo T510. I have a BT keyboard that i want to use

Go to the XBMCbuntu Wiki
Click on How can I connect a bluetooth keyboard/mouse/remote?