Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Keyboard/Mouse/Remote Combo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Setting up a new build in living room and it may be used for some actual computer activities so a full size keyboard would be nice. I came across this at best buy and wondered if there is anything similar to this that would work? Samsung Smart Tv board

Or other option thinking is to move the Logitech K400 I have upstairs and just get the Logitech tk820 for downstairs. Just wish the Tk820 was backlit.

Or any other good pieces missing?
No options?
I don't think that there is anything better than Logitech K400R. It is great for HTPC. It is small, light and ergonomic, which is a lot easier to handle on the couch than a standard wireless keyboard. You need to get the "K400R" though. It includes media buttons with function keys on the top row, which the standard K400 doesn't. I enjoy using it more than any other keyboard....
Another vote for the K400r, it just makes everything so easy,

I tried it with WIN 8.1, WIN 7, Ubuntu, and its ready to go, out of the box.
Ultimately I use the Logitech K400, but I also use the TaoTronics Fly Mini Wireless Keyboard/Air mouse. It's wireless, full QWERT keyboard, but it's very tiny. Also has mouse right and left click abilities and cursor movement.