Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Brightness and Contrast for Andriod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
just wondering if the Brightness and Contrast settings will be added to xbmc for android? the settings are in xbmc for pc,atv ect... but not for any andriod builds.
Maybe because it's not possible
(2014-02-22, 22:36)Martijn Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe because it's not possible

are you sure? its possible on all the other platforms, why not Android?
Ask Google
(2014-02-22, 22:39)Martijn Wrote: [ -> ]Ask Google
lol. I thought this place being the official XBMC forum, this place would be a good place to ask. not google.....
Google write android.
work on Android with AML devices w/ hw decode.
(2014-02-23, 00:43)davilla Wrote: [ -> ]work on Android with AML devices w/ hw decode.
sorry but what are AML devices?
(2014-02-23, 02:32)strike0408 Wrote: [ -> ]sorry but what are AML devices?

AML = Amlogic. Anything that uses a Amlogic CPU (SoC).
(2014-02-22, 22:31)strike0408 Wrote: [ -> ]just wondering if the Brightness and Contrast settings will be added to xbmc for android? the settings are in xbmc for pc,atv ect... but not for any andriod builds.
is there any other place I can ask this question to possibly get an answer? I know google developed android but where can I ask about it? thanks
the answer is, this is decoder dependent.
Maybe you can't change it specifically for video playback, but you can use the app "Screen Adjuster" to change brightness and contrast of your android device.
(2014-02-24, 01:29)phinc Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe you can't change it specifically for video playback, but you can use the app "Screen Adjuster" to change brightness and contrast of your android device.
thanks for the tip... I was mostly looking for the video adjustment for video playback in xbmc android. like is available on other xbmc platforms... I guess maybe they will add it some day...??
FFS read Davilla's post!
(2014-02-24, 20:20)nickr Wrote: [ -> ]FFS read Davilla's post!
hey relax buddy! I did read it... i'm new to all this and I guess I didn't know what he meant by that... were all not teckies like you maybe ok!Undecided
Pages: 1 2