Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Now Playing Album Art Always displaying?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there any way to keep the Album Art and Track information stuff to keep from disappearing after a few seconds? As much as I enjoy having the visualization, sometimes I just want to run music with the background stuff off and only the album art showing.
What version of XBMC and what skin are you using? I'm using FRODO 12.2 and Confluence and what you are asking for is the default. Just to be clear I have the following settings:

SCREENSAVER Screensaver mode: NONE
MUSIC Visualization: NONE
SKIN SETTINGS: Hide Fanart in full screen visualization: NOT SET
I'm running Frodo 12.3. Yeah. Confluence is the main skin I use a lot of the time, along with nBox.
I'm afraid I don't know what to suggest. The behaviour that you are asking for is exactly what happens on my system, so I cannot see why it doesn't work for you. What happens if you press 'i' when playing music in fullscreen mode? On miy system it toggles between showing and hiding the information.
Ended up solving the problem. If I just hit Info and don't hit it again, the album info and stuff will stay on screen.