Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Intel NUC - Bay Trail (Celeron Generation CPU) - DN2820FYKH
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Suspend from USB install is not supported in long time and that was the reason why I bought an SSD.

There are other issues reported on the OE forum but the only ones affecting me was the low fps UI and remote glitches.
I think I have fixed the "slow menu" again ... same fix as last time, make sure to give beta2 a try when it is out or compare with: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/5572...4.95.1.tar (that has the relevant commit)
(2014-11-11, 11:22)xbs08 Wrote: [ -> ]Suspend from USB install is not supported in long time and that was the reason why I bought an SSD.

There are other issues reported on the OE forum but the only ones affecting me was the low fps UI and remote glitches.

No, no, it's on the SSD, but if a HDD was connected to USB during suspend, then the USB driver crashes, and I have to unplug the NUC for it to work again. No reset helps. And if I safely remove the USB HDD, and then put it to sleep, sometimes I can reconnect it, and sometimes it dies, so I just have to unplug it again. So I reverted to 4.0.7
Please give me link to download 4.0.7 version build?Thanks.
Greetings

I am trying to use this thread

http://openelec.tv/forum/103-infared-rem...ilt-and-ir

to make my samsung ir remote (model: AA59-00582A) work with my nuc.

When i use the ir-keytable -s rc0 -p NEC -t command i get this image with my remote tv codes

www.2shared.com/photo/f8sQRTaA/Untitled.html

Changing it to 0x70760 seems to not work. Any ideas what is the "right" code?

My table looks like this

# table samsung, type: NEC

0x70768 KEY_OK
0x70762 KEY_RIGHT
0x70765 KEY_LEFT
0x70760 KEY_UP
0x70761 KEY_DOWN

That doesnt work..Any help?

(2014-11-16, 12:46)Haris1977 Wrote: [ -> ]Greetings

I am trying to use this thread

http://openelec.tv/forum/103-infared-rem...ilt-and-ir

to make my samsung ir remote (model: AA59-00582A) work with my nuc.

When i use the ir-keytable -s rc0 -p NEC -t command i get this image with my remote tv codes

www.2shared.com/photo/f8sQRTaA/Untitled.html

Changing it to 0x70760 seems to not work. Any ideas what is the "right" code?

My table looks like this

# table samsung, type: NEC

0x70768 KEY_OK
0x70762 KEY_RIGHT
0x70765 KEY_LEFT
0x70760 KEY_UP
0x70761 KEY_DOWN

That doesnt work..Any help?

My openelec version is OpenELEC Stable - Generic x86_64 Version:4.2.1
Hey guys, anyone ever had a processor thermal trip warnings on boot with DN2820FYKH ? Found lots of post with that issue on intel forum and looks like its still unresolved, they are just RMAing units with this kind of problems. However unit does not overheating based on sensors, neither it feel hot or anything like that, this issue can be bypassed with some settings so it wont require you to press enter but still this problem annoys me.

P.S: Im running latest bios 0041.
(2014-11-19, 14:56)Exek Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys, anyone ever had a processor thermal trip warnings on boot with DN2820FYKH ? Found lots of post with that issue on intel forum and looks like its still unresolved, they are just RMAing units with this kind of problems. However unit does not overheating based on sensors, neither it feel hot or anything like that, this issue can be bypassed with some settings so it wont require you to press enter but still this problem annoys me.

P.S: Im running latest bios 0041.

Yes, sometimes it happens, but also yes, it's not for real. It mostly happens if I use suspend every night for a long time, and then I reboot it. Just ignore it.
I get thermal trip message very often too - how can you bypass the need to press enter? Please share!
Thanks
Disable event logging, this should be in the main section of the bios and also In the Security tab, in the "Security Features" box, set Unattended BIOS Configuration to "Never Prompt", here is link to intel forum post. Only thing i didnt try is restoring bios with mobo jumpers but i doubt its gonna help since people report issues with stock units on first boot, i myself updated bios to the latest one first so i cant say if mine was like this.
Hi guys.

I just ordered a DN2820FYKH to replace my WD TV Live. The WD TV Live was really good at reading any format but the laggy UI pisses me off.

What would be the easiest "out of the box" remote to control Openelec on my incoming NUC? I need to fully control it (power on/off included) from my couch without any keyboard.

Thank you guys Smile
(2014-11-21, 09:36)rexet Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys.

I just ordered a DN2820FYKH to replace my WD TV Live. The WD TV Live was really good at reading any format but the laggy UI pisses me off.

What would be the easiest "out of the box" remote to control Openelec on my incoming NUC? I need to fully control it (power on/off included) from my couch without any keyboard.

Thank you guys Smile

I use the xbox black controller(think it's either 360 or one)The white one also works out of the box .
I tried the ps3 bluetooth but it are the batteries
Thank you Sniffer. I kind of like the design of the Black Xbox 360 remote. That could be a good choice indeed if it works OOTB.
Yeah my remote definitely worked out of the box . I was worried about editing code as Ice never done it before but luckily there was no need
Perfect, I just ordered it on Amazon, ty Smile