Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: TVHEADEND TVH addon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
Thanks. I'll try then with Kodi itself since on Gotham 13.2 same stream plays smoothly.
Wanted to compile the addon for Win32 but it seems a previous merge updated the SLN for VS C++ Express. While readme still says 2010 is used, the project file has been updated to 2013. You better watch the next PR before merging… Wink

See:
https://github.com/adamsutton/xbmc-pvr-a...addons.sln
Yes, the readme is outdated. Use VS 2013 Express instead and it'll work.
Okay, I'll update it if you don't mind.
Edit: PR sent.
(2014-11-19, 23:39)negge Wrote: [ -> ]I could create a new Gotham release, haven't done it yet since you're the first to ask for one.
I'm still using OE4.2.1, not very big a fan of Beta releases (has something to do with the WAF).
If you could compile this, i would appriciate it very much.

And i know it is a bit much to ask, but could you do the same for Raspberry pi?

thanks very much in advance!
are the latest builds helix compatible? Anyone got a guide to build for raspberry pi?
Did anyone compile the latest version for windows/gotham?
Anyone done a 32 bit Ubuntu - Gotham compile ?
(2014-11-22, 17:18)stuCONNERS Wrote: [ -> ]are the latest builds helix compatible? Anyone got a guide to build for raspberry pi?

Hello,

You can try this one, works perfectly on mine WeTek Play, under OpenELEC with Kodi 14.0 beta release. I compiled it for device which I have, but it should be working at Raspberry Pi too.

service.multimedia.tvheadend-4.3.2
@droidelec that's the tvheadend addon, stuCONNERS was probably looking for the pvr.tvh addon, not tvheadend itself.

To everyone, I have had to do some other last minute crap before the Helix release so I haven't had time to backport all the various changes to the Gotham branch. I'll create builds for all platforms and link them here once I have the time.
Hi negge,

Ahhh, my mistake Smile
@droidelec Thanks but as negge said, I was after the addon, But again thank-you.
(2014-11-26, 13:27)negge Wrote: [ -> ]@droidelec that's the tvheadend addon, stuCONNERS was probably looking for the pvr.tvh addon, not tvheadend itself.

To everyone, I have had to do some other last minute crap before the Helix release so I haven't had time to backport all the various changes to the Gotham branch. I'll create builds for all platforms and link them here once I have the time.

Nice! Smile
(2014-11-26, 13:27)negge Wrote: [ -> ]@droidelec that's the tvheadend addon, stuCONNERS was probably looking for the pvr.tvh addon, not tvheadend itself.

That's very good news sir! Smile i'll be checking on daily basis Smile tia!
Hi guys

I've installed the latest version of this PVR client add-on in XBMC 12.2

I am using TVHeadend with Transcoding support and am planning to stream from an external TVH server located in a different country - hence I need transcoding support.
When I go into the "client specific settings" of the PVR add-on, the page just remains blank.

Why?

Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36