Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Possible bug: Repos not being polled
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Nightlies after Feb 22nd seem to have this bug.

The repos come up emtpy including the default one. Forcing a refresh or updating does not work. It seems to be a bug. Downgrading to earlier version (feb 14th) seems to correct the behavior. Anyone else experiencing this?
Here is a debug from yesterday's nightly. To confirm, the internet is working and able to stream from some of the addons.

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=140098
It works for me

Looks like some core code bug in there
Forgot to mention this is on android.
I'd suggest bisecting to find the exact date it occurred. Anything you can do to help track it down would be useful. So try the 14th again (directly after trying the 22nd) then go for something in between.
It seems to be happening to all the nightlies now. Some of the repos are ok but xbmc seems down sometimes. Might be a problem brewing with the mirrors.
I'd look at that curl timeout you set up.
kib. not familiar with that setting and I didn't change anything from default. Just installed the gotham beta from a clean slate, and all seems fine for now. Problem usually happens when I force update the xbmc repo. But, all good for now. Will keep the thread posted if I see the issue again. Since noone else has chimed in, I am assuming this was more to do with my setup than xbmc anyway.