Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: updating sets
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi
i just thought this should be noted
when i added the last of the futurama movies to my library i noticed that the collection it belonged to had changed names on TMDB,
the movies that had been added for a while was still already added under the old title

meaning that set titles don't get updated...
Currently, we don't really have anything like that in XBMC. There's a few situations like this where it would be nice to have some method of triggering updates for already scanned in items. The good thing is that in the upcoming XBMC v13 "Gotham" (see nightly builds (wiki)) we have a sets editor in XBMC, so it will at least be easier to correct entries when this happens.
(2014-03-02, 03:13)Ned Scott Wrote: [ -> ]Currently, we don't really have anything like that in XBMC. There's a few situations like this where it would be nice to have some method of triggering updates for already scanned in items. The good thing is that in the upcoming XBMC v13 "Gotham" (see nightly builds (wiki)) we have a sets editor in XBMC, so it will at least be easier to correct entries when this happens.

awesome, thanks