Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: video thumbs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi,

over the past few weeks i have downloaded the info and cover photo's of all my movies onto the xbox, i have recently purchased a new xbox and installed xbox mediacenter.

i realyl dont want to go through all that hassel again of downloading all the info from the web again for the movies on the new xbox so can someone tell me ** if ** i can copy them from my old xbox to the new one and if so where are they located and also can i just copy the whole directory ?

btw if it matters they are two different versons of mediacenter.

thanks heaps
depends on how "different" your versions are, but typically you could simply setup your xml file and then copy your thumbs, information xml files and the video db over to the new box and have it work.
(harshreality @ mar. 15 2006,12:47 Wrote:depends on how "different" your versions are, but typically you could simply setup your xml file and then copy your thumbs, information xml files and the video db over to the new box and have it work.
my old version is 1.01 i think december last year release and the new version is the most recent one.

if thats the case and it will work don't suppose you can tell me the folder's to copy as there appear to be two ? thumbs directories ( at work at the moment cant check sorry )

thanks

wazza