Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Gotham: Scraping multi-episode TV Show DVD problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I got the multipart episode scraping (for TV shows) to work in Frodo 12.3 (Android) with DVD VIDEO_TS files (inside .dvdmedia images) with the following setup described here and here.. Basically, this split up into "Folder structure" like this:

tvserie_name
-----> tvserie_name.S01E01E02E03E04.dvdmedia (DVD image or folder)
------------>VIDEO_TS (Folder)
-------------------->VIDEO_TS.IFO (File)

and "Advanced settings" like this:

<advancedsettings>
<videoextensions>
<add>.dvdmedia</add>
</videoextensions>
<tvshowmatching append="no">
<regexp>\[[Ss]([0-9]+)\]_\[[Ee]([0-9]+)\]?([^\\/]*)(?Sad?:[\\/]video_ts)[\\/]video_ts.ifo)?</regexp>
<regexp>[\._ \[\-\\/]([0-9]+)x([0-9]+)([^\\/]*)(?Sad?:[\\/]video_ts)[\\/]video_ts.ifo)?</regexp>
<regexp>[Ss]([0-9]+)[\.\-]?[Ee]([0-9]+)([^\\/]*)(?Sad?:[\\/]video_ts)[\\/]video_ts.ifo)?</regexp>
<regexp>[\._ \-\\/]([0-9]+)([0-9][0-9])([\._ \-][^\\/]*)(?Sad?:[\\/]video_ts)[\\/]video_ts.ifo)?</regexp>
</tvshowmatching>
</advancedsettings>

But after I have updated to Gotham 13 Beta this solution stopped to work. I looked in many threads, but didn't see no solution. Some people complain about advancedsettings.xml is not working in Gotham nightly builds, but not specifically about <tvshowmatching>.

Oh, and now, Who can help me now?[/code]