Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Android No Video but got Audio
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello I installed XBMC from the Nightlies\android\arm folder yesterday and I used the one dated Mar 7th. I then installed the Add-on ICEFILMS and I'm able to navigate to what I want but when I play a video all I get is a green screen but the audio sounds good..

Should I try installing the new March 13th file or is there another issue that I need to address.. My Cell is a Verizon LG G2..

Also if I need to install an older version do I just download and then rerun the install or do I need to remove the app first..

Thanks for your help...Scott
UPDATE... I found that if I hit the >> fast forward or chapter button on the screen once I hear the Audio the video starts coming in.. One I see the video I then hit the > play button and so far so good.. Not sure this is a fix but it's a work around for sure..
UPDATE ... UPDATE... Well I spoke to soon the video ran for about 5 - 10 minutes and then the screen just stopped or goes to a checker board but the Audio continues... I sure hope someone has seen this and can provide me with a fix..

Thanks...Scott
Have I posted this in the wrong forum to get help on my Android Cell Phone question?
That addon is not supported here. If you would like to test out a local file grab one from http://www.demo-world.eu/trailers/high-d...ailers.php