Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Video aspect ratio per channel?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know this may be a stretch (no pun intended), but is there a way to set video aspect ration on a per channel basis? I'm using XBMC as a frontend to my PVR software. I have a mix of HD and SD channels with different aspect ratios. I'd like to be able to set some channels to Stretch 16:9, some as Stretch 4:3, and some as the default view. Is this even remotely possible?
Someone delete the crap above?

@dinki: just open the video settings dialog and change the video to look the way you want. The settings will be remembered on a per channel basis.
Best way to learn is to experimenting ( more likely crashing xbmc) and reinstalling. After u crash it few times than post yr problems. You should look in to newbie threads instead of posting silly questions.
@negge, thanks. I didn't realize it retained the setting the way I described. I guess that's documented somewhere

@pctech, what's with the hostilities? This is the help and support forum right? Pardon the 'silly questions' friend.
@dinki: it's the same for all videos, e.g. if you enable subtitles for a movie, the next you watch it they will automatically be enabled.