Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: nfs case sensitive folder names not refreshing in library [solved]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi everybody.
i could not find a solution to my problem by searching (maybe due to that English isn't my native language...)

anyhow, i know what the problem is, but i don't know how to fix it..

my setup is xbmc gotham beta2 on a win 7 machine and a synology nas that holds all my media and has a working nfs connection and mysql server running.
my TV-shows are in separate folders with season folders inside,
the problem is that sometime during my setup process i scraped one season of let's say, big bang theory with the folder name season 7 (lower case).
now my folder structure are a bit more strict with some automation, so the lower case has changed to "proper case" (Season 7). of corse xbmc cant play the episodes 'cause the folder season 7 does not exist anymore, BUT when i try to refresh or even remove and re-add big bang completely xbmc STILL tries to add the lower case name and nothing has changed even tho iv'e changed the folder name before scraping, is there some sort of cache involved in the scraping since xbmc don't try to add the now folder but finds the old one that does not exist?

oh and here's the debug log (that only show the right folder name according to my search)

debug log

I hope this is enough info.

thnx for your time

EDIT: SOLVED

xbmc had created another mysql db with the wrong db version, that screwed up my library paths a bit. deleted the "old" db and edited the right columns in the other db (still not shure why xbmc didn't update the path by it self when rescaning tho)