Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: xbmc ouya help?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi there. ive got a ouya with xbmc and a few other add ons . i can stream films in 720p no problem but soon as i try and watch 1080p fims theres always a bad lag. most of the films i try and watch are only in 1080p . are i would just watch them in 720p to save the hassle. but really want to no is there a fix for this are am i doing some thing wrong please help with this thanksAngel
I have little to no problem with SPMC and even the Gotham betas are coming along nicely. My library is mostly 1080p.
Stick with spmc unless there's an app you use that requires Gotham. You can rum both in this case, Gotham is not ready for primetime yet , no 5.1 sound and major seeking problems on http streams.
So lads what's my best opition to find. This problem if any?
SPMC
I'd use Gotham nightly builds unless you need multichannel audio output.
I've put spmc on but does not matter what I've down can't seem to get the picture in the right place of the screen. Like when I play movie I can just see the top of the play stop and other buttons to control tv.. In spmc is there any way I can set it to 1920/1080. As it does not have that opition of setting it to that like xbmc .. Any one let me no thanks