Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: I've lost my XBMC.... no Update... plz explain?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I feel somewhat foolish having to ask this, but I am truly at a loss here. I have personally installed XBMC on my Apple tv 2, iphone and iMac. And all three have been running smoothly for sometime now. However today when I turned on my Apple TV I was horrified to find XBMC and all my jailbreak icons had disappeared Confused And I truly cannot figure out why? A couple of days ago I had simply put my AppleTV to sleep At first I thought it must have accidentally been lost due to an update/restore. But if that was the case then my Apple TV software would show the most current version. But when I checked my settings I am still at version 5.0.2 (4250). So can anyone please tell me what could have possibly happened? Is there anyway to retrieve anything? Where do I go from here? Are there any logs I might access somehow to see what took place? Thank you for any help you might offer Smile
do a hard reset....menu and down on your remote at the same time, or unplug it for a few minutes. If that doesn't work leave it unplugged for at least 15 minutes or do a few more hard resets. You might have to use nito tv to fix dependencies or ssh in and do it manually.