Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Gotham and uPnP help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am trying to get my OUYA setup with my XBMC Windows Server. I would like them to sync the library so that everything is updated (watched, unwatched, etc.). I have tried setting up MySQL but I couldn't get OUYA to set the content on the Movies and TV Shows so it wouldn't put them on the main screen under Movies and TV Shows. So now I am trying to use uPnP and the same thing happens. I can set up a source using the upnp but it doesn't ask to Set Content so it just stays in Files. Is there anyway to have TV Shows go into the Main Screen TV Shows and Movies go in the Main Screen under Movies?
Use a skin that let's you change the home screen buttons. I'm using the Amber skin on my OUYA for UPnP sharing from another box in my bedroom. I disabled the default "TV shows" and "movies", marked the UPnP ones as favorites using the context menu, and then used Amber's custom spots to put in the UPnP folders.
Thanks for the reply. I have tried this also but I can't seem to add any sources to my Custom spots in the Amber theme.
You add "Favorites (wiki)", which is why you mark the sources as favorites before setting them in Amber.
(2014-03-25, 15:19)pcgirl Wrote: [ -> ]I am trying to get my OUYA setup with my XBMC Windows Server. I would like them to sync the library so that everything is updated (watched, unwatched, etc.). I have tried setting up MySQL but I couldn't get OUYA to set the content on the Movies and TV Shows so it wouldn't put them on the main screen under Movies and TV Shows. So now I am trying to use uPnP and the same thing happens. I can set up a source using the upnp but it doesn't ask to Set Content so it just stays in Files. Is there anyway to have TV Shows go into the Main Screen TV Shows and Movies go in the Main Screen under Movies?

Trying for this in Convergence. Work in Progress ATM, but basics are there. Can be added from Hybrid Repo