Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: IE probs & what's warning level?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looked through posts but didn't see anything related. Have you guys gotten any complaints/comments about failed page loads in IE 11?

Ever since I upgraded to 11 I'm getting "random" page load fails on the XBMC forums (not on other sites). I can usually get the pages to load by futzing around with it, but it's pretty much a pain. I'm not asking you guys to do anything as I'm sure this is something with IE, but would be interested in any thoughts/fixes people may have found. This is consistent across my machines both Win 7 and 8.1

Also, what's the warning level shown in the user info block?
are you sure you don't have the same issues on our forum if you use another browser. e.g. firefox or chrome?
(2014-03-26, 19:35)wsnipex Wrote: [ -> ]are you sure you don't have the same issues on our forum if you use another browser. e.g. firefox or chrome?

I do run Firefox on one of my machines for a few sites that won't work in IE. I have done a little testing in Firefox and haven't noticed the same problem although to be fair I haven't spent a lot of time testing it.
I am running IE11 and have no issues with the XBMC site. Windows 7 SP1 x64
(2014-03-28, 11:27)a11599 Wrote: [ -> ]I am running IE11 and have no issues with the XBMC site. Windows 7 SP1 x64

Thanks for the feedback, at least I know that it shouldn't do this. It's really bizarre and distinctly started when I upgraded to 11. If I ever figure anything out I'll post it.