Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: XBMCBuntu: Gotham b2 bluray playback choppy, not on Frodo 12
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay, I have read on here about blu ray problems, but I cannot figure out mine. I have Gotham 13 b2 installed on my HTPC. The one thing I cannot fix is the tearing and shutter of bluray playback. I was able to have smooth and flawless playback on Frodo, but not all my movies would play. Now after the upgrade, all movies play, but video is choppy. I have fiddled with video acceleration vs. software, tearing setting, audio settings but it still has choppiness and tearing. Here is my hardware:

Intel board: DG45ID
Processor: Core 2 Duo E8500 @ 3.2
Memory: 8 GB RAM

No video card. Playback through HDMI board output.

Any ideas on what I can try?

I thought I read somewhere parts of the XBMCbunto can be upgraded and or downgraded to fix the problem. I am not familiar with linux, so please be patient.

Thanks
Ideas come when posting a Debug Log - I am looking forward to the day, when users don't asume crystal balls.
(2014-03-26, 23:30)fritsch Wrote: [ -> ]Ideas come when posting a Debug Log - I am looking forward to the day, when users don't asume crystal balls.

Sorry, didn't realize a log would have been generated. I will post one later.