Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Anarchy Arcade - a VR 3D multiplayer media browser with XBMC support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everybody. My Source engine game/program Anarchy Arcade was greenlit for distribution on Steam a couple months ago and I'm now raising the money that I need to license it through a Kickstarter campaign. It can use the JSON API to playback the movies you launch form it in XBMC.

If you like reading, check out the Kickstarter page. Otherwise, here's a couple videos:

The video above talks about all kinds of non-gaming stuff you can do with Anarchy Arcade.

If the other video was too long for you, this one is probably more your style.

More videos are on the Kickstarter, along with a lot of other information. Basically you walk around a 3D version of your movie, TV, and game collection and you can actually launch the movies and watch them. It's so adaptive that you can play your movies no matter where they are; Netflix, DISH Online, Hulu, files on your hard drive, etc. The prototype is only configured to play local files in XBMC right now, but that could be expanded to other media types in the future.

I'll be giving away free Steam games every hour during my 24 hour Twitch stream on Wednesday to promote Anarchy Arcade. Details about that are in the Kickstarter updates as well.

Anyways, just leave a reply if you have any questions about the Twitch stream, Anarchy Arcade, or the Kickstarter and I'll be happy to answer you. By the way, I am the sole dev of this project.
very cool. will be looking forward to trying this out when i have time to get my steamos testbox running.