Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Freezing on beta 3 in OE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I posted this in the OE forums but I figured maybe it was better to post it here. I saw last night that they announced a new version with beta 3 of XBMC. I installed it and all went smooth. I was watching TV in bed and the video just stopped and XBMC became unresponsive. It has no reset switch so I had to turn it off and back on. It happened again after a while and I didn't feel like getting up so I just turned off the tv. In my living room I left a movie paused while I took a nap and did some other stuff for about 2 hours and it too was unresponsive and frozen. Beta 2 was rock solid with no freezes or issues like this. I know I have to post a debug log but when I enable logging, it puts several lines of text on screen. Is there any way to debug so I can post it but not have it displaying on the screen all the time?
Turn on debug logging in advancedsettigs.xml.
That will enable the debug ding without the screen display? Cool. What's the command? I thought the only was to enable it was from within XBMC.
http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=Advancedsett...l#loglevel <- check that goes to /storage/.xbmc/userdata/advancedsettings.xml