Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Library not updating...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good evening.

I'm using XBMC on a Vidon Me box. I gotten my movie library loaded. I added three additional movies to the directory that I store my movies in today. When I went into XBMC and pulled up the menu and select update library, it does not do an update. I'm running the most recent firmware and version of XBMC on the box.

Any suggestions on what I can do to get my library to update. I've tried shutting it down. Turning the box off and back on. Unplugging it, etc....

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.
We could see what is happening if you can get us a log file
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Log_file/Easy
You may be having the same problem that I am having. Check if you have run out of room on /sdcard. My box has only 4Gb on /sdcard and a medium sized library fills that up very quickly. I have tried reducing the size of my user data following the wiki guide and gotten temporary results. I think a long-term solution is to move the user files to a bigger storage space, but so far I have had no luck with that. I tried following the instructions on Kodi Wiki: HOW TO change settings for Android to try to move the user files to a USB flash drive but I haven't been able to get it to move or save anything on the new location yet. Can anyone tell me if there's a difference with Vidon's version that would cause that? I know that it stores the userdata in a nonstandard location (/Android/data/org.vidonme.vidonme/files/.xbmc).
Spmc started doing this for me along with not letting change fanart song went back to stock kodi.