Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Remote shares TIMED OUT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been battling with this situation for a long time I had it working for a while but I did a restore and it's not nowSad my issue is that I can't connect to my hdd which is connected through my AirPort Extreme I added the appropriate info under add network location but it always says timed out or could not connect to network server. It will let me see the folder of wher my shares are but I proceed then I get them error mess. When I had it working in the past I didn't do anything different then what I'm doing I've tryed a couple of ssh commands because I think I tryed some in the past, but I'm not sure if that's what made it work or not. I see in other threads that you might have to edit a folder/file name of something like that. I just don't remember doing that. If I did anything that made it work in the past is was ssh ing. So if anyone else is experience or knows how to fix that would be vary generous, I'm good with sshWink

I'm on xbmcbuntu 3.5.0-47 generic

I can post a log if need be thanks again