Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: reFocus 1.4.0 for Gotham (deprecated)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I lost all pictures (poster and fanart in the slide view) Also on the addon's video (trailer, youtube) Movie images (poster ..) are in my file, but there is nothing in the slide view (the thumbnail is perfect .. also others) the problem is that on slide)

I redid a full installation again, and now Trailers (The Trailer on the home button) works well, but still not the addons (yes I tried to put any other addon's, but no work also)

After updating gotham (16 april ), fanart and posters no longer displayed (it breaks my balls lol) on the slide view. I'm going to delete, and refresh, launch Artwork downloader again and make a new installation Refocus, all cleanly. Thank you for your help
Hey,

On the movie details page the "Refresh" button is no longer showing, is this intended?

Take Care
delete
I tell you what my problem was :

1 / No image movie (poster and fanart (background) do not come on the slide view
2 / impossible to put a custom image on the saga
3 / impossible to refresh the film to have good item
4 / impossible to choose a playlist on the home

I made several attempts ( gotham 16 april + refocus April 16 April ) (update to day )
overwrite files in place
no change problem still there
with complete erasure , problem still there

Gotham installation on April 15 + refocus of 16 april

Problem disappeared ! I do the opposite , refocus (week before ) + gotham April 16 , back of problem .

So I think there is a problem with gotham April 16 ( w7 ) and Refocus April 16

I did the installation with Aeon Mq 5 , no worries, Aeon nox , no worries, no worries confluence

I did the installation, with addition of the addon you requiere and no worries.
As soon as I put behind Refocus update and gotham last update , problem
(2014-04-13, 23:40)stuCONNERS Wrote: [ -> ]can thumbnail view,small and large be added as a view, This skin would work well with metro icons.
Add thumbnail view as a view? I don't know what you mean by that.

Yeah when scrolling in addons, Sometimes the only view is list view, and was wondering if you could add the thumbnails view option. It shows as an option but picking it doesn't change the view. This view would work really well with metro icons.
@Jeroen
Regarding the unsee /in progress icons/flags.
Can you do something with the episode list in certain views so you can see at a glance which episodes are new instead let users scroll whole list to find out which are new when you pass fanart /screen capture.
Jeroen, you must hate this period of releasing a skin! SO many requests from people Tongue

I'll throw another one in there... Smile

In the same way that you have the ability to add a custom item into the video/movie sub-menus, it'd be great to be able to do that for music as well. I only use one music plugin (pandora), and so rather than having add-ons as a sub-menu item in music and then select pandora, it'd be great to be able to select pandora directly under music.

Or, it'd be great to be able to add that to the root of the home menu.

If there's a reason why it's hard, then I absolutely understand... it'd just be a 'nice to have' Smile
(2014-04-16, 20:42)schumi2004 Wrote: [ -> ]@Jeroen
Can you do something with the episode list in certain views so you can see at a glance which episodes are new instead let users scroll whole list to find out which are new when you pass fanart /screen capture.

If you want to see new episodes only why not just toggle "hide watched" in the menu? Xbmc has loads of built in functionality to filter what you want to see without modifying the skins.
I always find problems with the additions of addons on the Movies tab in the home . I explain this to you :

As I did not manage to add an addon on the home movie , I think I can add a Favorite ? but the option is not available . I installed Movie Set, which is better for me than the original Saga XBMC .
As I can not put addon Home movie , I think I 'll put it in favorites, but we can not , unless it is in the favorites tab which for me is not used to this. I never use it .

If I want an addon like YouTube video , I glue on the Video tab,
But I want a Movie addon, I prefer to see it next to my films in movie tab.

So I think it would be nice to be able to add bookmarks Favorites in the Movie Home tab can rename as playlistes you have already possible, and be able to move .
It would be a good idea in my opinion, because if you want one favorites alone , why add the tab ? whereas if you give the action on the Movie and Video tab, you can easily the mettres . This will make me a happy man and make life easier for me and all other .
thank you
(2014-04-16, 14:17)fatal. Wrote: [ -> ]On the movie details page the "Refresh" button is no longer showing, is this intended?

Click edit.

(2014-04-16, 19:21)stuCONNERS Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah when scrolling in addons, Sometimes the only view is list view, and was wondering if you could add the thumbnails view option. It shows as an option but picking it doesn't change the view. This view would work really well with metro icons.

Thumbnails view is showing and available in add-ons for me.

If it isn't available somewhere, you need to be more specific. I can't troubleshoot "sometimes".

If you're talking about having thumbnails view in the add-on browser "root" folders, I will not be adding thumbnails view there as I don't think it adds anything useful.

(2014-04-16, 20:42)schumi2004 Wrote: [ -> ]@Jeroen

(2014-04-17, 04:30)robweber Wrote: [ -> ]If you want to see new episodes only why not just toggle "hide watched" in the menu? Xbmc has loads of built in functionality to filter what you want to see without modifying the skins.

That is definitely a useful feature, but I do think it's a shortcoming in XBMC that it's a global setting. For example I would use it in episodes, but not in movies. So yeah, an indicator is something I would want to add. It's been on my list for quite a while actually but I just haven't found a way I like, and is inline with the indicators in other views yet.

(2014-04-16, 23:34)spoco2 Wrote: [ -> ]In the same way that you have the ability to add a custom item into the video/movie sub-menus, it'd be great to be able to do that for music as well. I only use one music plugin (pandora), and so rather than having add-ons as a sub-menu item in music and then select pandora, it'd be great to be able to select pandora directly under music.

Yes, I will be adding custom items to the music menu at some point too.

(2014-04-17, 10:45)Reynald Wrote: [ -> ]I always find problems with the additions of addons on the Movies tab in the home . I explain this to you :

As I did not manage to add an addon on the home movie , I think I can add a Favorite ? but the option is not available . I installed Movie Set, which is better for me than the original Saga XBMC .
As I can not put addon Home movie , I think I 'll put it in favorites, but we can not , unless it is in the favorites tab which for me is not used to this. I never use it .

If I want an addon like YouTube video , I glue on the Video tab,
But I want a Movie addon, I prefer to see it next to my films in movie tab.

So I think it would be nice to be able to add bookmarks Favorites in the Movie Home tab can rename as playlistes you have already possible, and be able to move .
It would be a good idea in my opinion, because if you want one favorites alone , why add the tab ? whereas if you give the action on the Movie and Video tab, you can easily the mettres . This will make me a happy man and make life easier for me and all other .
thank you
Instead of circumventing the problem by adding yet more toggles and variables to the home menu, the problem itself should be localized. Though I cannot think of any reason why you are not able to add video add-ons to the movies menu. I have added three add-ons here and they all work.

Anyone else not able to add and / or launch add-ons from the movie sub menu?
No, everything's working as intended.
Nice work mate.
@ Jeroen :

I tried everything ( think you just be adding the Favorites option in the Movies menu I think it is a good idea)

I redid a fresh installation with that REFOCUS only .
I installed one after the other and checking each addon script and pluggin .
None poses problem , since the problem is from the beginning of the installation of refocus without addon and plug.
Then, I install the plug which are mandatory for Refocus .
nothing more, nothing less.
And it does not work

you have corrected the addition of "The Trailers"on the menu. Now it works well . But I can not work any other addons . But in the video tab they work well by against them .

I understand not ! And it give me worries.
I never use Favorite movies separate from menu Movie tab.
I do not use addon PVR or other live TV . (I use web Tv by ISP)
Me I need to add MoviesSet on Movie tab for Items saga
and I can not! grrr .. ! I made several updates, and it does not work for the last 2 updates you gave, but before yes !
Did you also remove the skin from xbmc/addons/packages before reinstalling?

It's impossible for me to fix a problem I cannot reproduce unfortunately. I'm not going to be adding a favourites option to the custom items as a workaround.
(2014-04-17, 12:59)Jeroen Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-04-16, 14:17)fatal. Wrote: [ -> ]On the movie details page the "Refresh" button is no longer showing, is this intended?

Click edit.

Ok, then the "Edit" button is missing...the only buttons I see on the Movie Detail screen is "Play", "Cast" and "Trailer" (if there is a trailer), no Edit button.

Take Care
(2014-04-17, 15:13)fatal. Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, then the "Edit" button is missing...the only buttons I see on the Movie Detail screen is "Play", "Cast" and "Trailer" (if there is a trailer), no Edit button.

Take Care

Is this on a local source item? If not, what source is it from?