Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: reFocus 1.4.0 for Gotham (deprecated)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't know if it's intended or not, but I don't see any indication wether I've seen an episode/movie or not. It's a shame because your skin is a really, really nice one otherwise. here is an example folder of mine, with no indication of episodes having been watched. For comparison, here is the same folder in another skin.
I just update refocus with your bug fixes, I have a beautiful window menu now thank you, but to other worries.

stacking fanart and blue background is overflow on the top and bottom of the screen.
I'm on a 1920 x 1080 screen of 1280 x720. may be it can help.

there is a trouble with fonts, letters with accents pose problems. should be better not to police with accents? The title with the alphabet in Film (a, b, c, d ..) replaces the vertical arrow when I advance. it overflows and I do not see the name of any movie menu. It might be good to offset a little from one another. may be less bonded too?
As stated in the OP and the FAQ, there are no watched indicators. An item is flagged when it's unwatched. So if it's not marked it's watched, it's obvious to me. I think watched indicators are pointless.

@Reynald: none of your pictures are showing up
https://dl-web.dropbox.com/get/Captures%...5QkFaNOa8g

I find this latest update version a perfect, I have no worries about me, except the overflow of the image, I find a solution I spilled my screen calibration slightly upwards and low .. and it is not the problem now . I think all is perfect soon!

Jeroen, do you think it is possible to put more widget function? to have playlistes + new movie and new series? 2 + 2 staff playlistes as other widget? I like without entering the menu, see my play lists. You can think about this feature?
I get a 403 error with a lock symbol when trying to view your images, you're linking to images that aren't shared publicly.
Oh, that makes sense, do you know how to fix the unwatched indicators not showing up? I have them enabled in view settings.

Also, I requested Polish language on transifex. If it's just 100 strings or so I can have translating finished in a week.
Did you pull the latest fixes from Git?
I did earlier today, but Ill try again now and let you know if it helped.

Okay it didn't. Can you take a look at my settings to see if everything's right? http://puu.sh/7ZJvD.jpg
Awsome work Jeroen! Thanks.
(2014-04-07, 19:32)Okashu Wrote: [ -> ]I did earlier today, but Ill try again now and let you know if it helped.

Okay it didn't. Can you take a look at my settings to see if everything's right? http://puu.sh/7ZJvD.jpg

The setttings are fine, could you check if these files are present in the root of the reFocus skin folder on your system?

-OverlayUnWatched.png
-OverlayWatched.png (this is a blank image file)
-OverlayWatching.png

And if they have the same case?

And thanks for translating!

(2014-04-07, 19:18)Reynald Wrote: [ -> ]Image

Should be fixed on Git now
Okay that was my bad. I was replacing the folder in /addons, but not the package in /addons/packages. The overlay shows up fine now, thanks!

I will slowly but steadily translate the skin into Polish over the next week or so. About that - where in the skin does the view selection occur? I'm asking because I'm not sure of the context of some strings - some of them being "layout" and "landscape".
Hi Jeroen, excellent skin but i noticed that the trailer button wasnt hidden for movies that didnt have trailers so in DialogVideoInfo.xml on line 385 under trailer i changed,

Code:
<visible>Container.Content(movies)</visible>

to

Code:
<visible>!IsEmpty(ListItem.Trailer)</visible>

I just copied that code from another skin (confluence) and it seems to work fine on my system so i hope it hasnt introduced any bugs.

My apologies if I've messed something up, or if my post is incoherent, its 2am and i should have been in bed hours ago.Tongue
One small bug I've discovered is that the 'Hide watched' indicator in the tv/movies/videos section is reversed. Unchecked it's showing all unwatched.
Yes thx it s good Smile Thx very much Smile