Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: External player active click ok when playback has ended
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
can anyone tell me how I can get back my films and videos Music and so On I don't want to return the box back Factory Settings
every time I go to play a film or watch TV I get a box in the Middle saying :-
External player active click ok when playback has ended
Can anyone please help me
thanks
Don't use an external player?
Sorry But Im Not Using any External Player at all Iv mover the Abdrid Box to three Rooms and its the same at My M8s House A box comes up in the missle of the Screen every time I go to Play a movie or TV the Box is Will not play ANYTHING. Iv been told its a Program inside That needs to be removed But formatting back to Factory Settings three Times has not got rid of it

I have a Justop One Model A10 - 20 Droibox at the moment its Stuck on EXTERNAL PLAYER ACTIVE in the box it has Click OK when Playback has Ended Huh I DON'T have an External Player on. Every single Movie is coming up with this Can you please advise me I have reformatted I think by going to the settings spent hours setting it back up to find that I still can not play any movies Iv looked in Every setting that I can see and still its stuck on EXTERNAL PLAYER ACTIVE
Ah, you got suckers into buying an A10. You should probably research things before you buy them. A10 is garbage.
Gee Thanks Ned I realy wanted to Know That hahahahahaha Yip £80 I paid I should have just went out to the Local Dogs Trust here in the UK and give them the money it would have went to a Better Home
But Crap Happends Thanks again Ned