Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: What are you guys watching?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
(2021-07-14, 10:16)Klojum Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-07-14, 09:58)Burrrrrton Wrote: [ -> ]Recently I got a Sceptre monitor

Please don't slip in website URLs that contain commercial links for selling hardware.
This forum is not a platform for commerical activities. So do not try this again.
Hi. It's clear. I just provided a link to the review, they don't sell anything.
(2021-07-23, 13:03)Burrrrrton Wrote: [ -> ]just provided a link to the review, they don't sell anything.

They likely get a (small) percentage of the Amazon "Buy" button/link that displayed at every monitor review.

Moreover, this is also not a forum thread about monitors or their reviews.
First season of Loki was fun!
Really enjoyed Mr. Inbetween.
Going. to watch John Wick
City on a Hill ... Good
I've been taking advantage of the occasional sale + the cash back on my Amazon credit card. 5% adds up fast. I've recently gotten the  old 70's Sanford and Son sitcom. Hilarious although admittedly a bit racist. It's funny to see how different things are as time progresses. I also just got Quantum Leap in the mail the other day. Already got the first 4 seasons ripped. Doing season 5 today. That is my next binge.
(2021-08-15, 16:25)jmgibson1981 Wrote: [ -> ]I've been taking advantage of the occasional sale + the cash back on my Amazon credit card. 5% adds up fast. I've recently gotten the  old 70's Sanford and Son sitcom. Hilarious although admittedly a bit racist. It's funny to see how different things are as time progresses.
The UK sitcom it was based on, Steptoe & Son, is also hilarious if you haven't seen it already. Bit dated now but the dynamic between the two is timeless.
Brand New Cherry Flavor starring Rosa Salazar of Alita: Battle Angel fame, another good series from Netflix
Quote:Premise

Lisa N. Nova (Rosa Salazar) comes to LA dead set on directing her first movie. But when she trusts the wrong person and gets stabbed in the back, everything goes sideways and a dream project turns into a nightmare. This particular nightmare has zombies, hit men, supernatural kittens, and a mysterious tattoo artist who likes to put curses on people. And Lisa’s going to have to figure out some secrets from her own past in order to get out alive.
I am watching Haikyuu filler lists right now. One of the best anime series full of adventure and sports. Haikyuu is one of the best anime series all over the globe. It is Japanese cartoons that are based on manga.
These were created by Haruichi Furudate. Haikyuu was the best show of its time and is still popular among kids and teenagers. This anime series has 4 seasons and each season complains a number of episodes. This story is about a student who loves volleyball and then the story goes on.
The Shawshank Redemption. I have watched it and still watching this move when I feel bored. I really like it.
Current watching Lucifer season 5.
Just completed watching 'Vigil', the latest BBC drama/thriller set on a Vanguard-class submarine.
Was so good, that after the first 3 episodes I held off watching the next 2 episodes so that I could then watch the last 3 episodes back-to-back. 
Conspiracy, high drama and tension throughout!......Highly recommend!  Smile
Just finished Naruto.
(2021-10-01, 19:54)BillyECarroll Wrote: [ -> ]Naruto
If it's this one https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0409591/?ref_=fn_al_tt_2

You might articulate what this is, any value worth submitting to the list, your rating, interests, or observations etc...
Just a single word is useless to anyone pursuing the thread, looking for recommendations.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13