Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: What are you guys watching?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Street Outlaws.
@blossom24
Carnivalé is beautiful but it was cancelled halfway the first season so NONE of the 20+ storylines will ever finish. Very disappointing
(2014-07-22, 13:44)Kib Wrote: [ -> ]@blossom24
Carnivalé is beautiful but it was cancelled halfway the first season so NONE of the 20+ storylines will ever finish. Very disappointing

I have 24 episodes. 1st and 2nd season.
Sorry yeah that is right. It was cancelled with many MANY open ends at season 3.
I was mistaking it with one of the shows (either The Event / FlashForward or Firefly) that were killed halfway the first season.
Hi Kib,

Yes I also have the 24 episodes like harro above. Is your Carnivalé set during the Great Depression in the USA? The fight between good and evil or a minister and a farm boy?

I am upto the third last episode where the two nemeses are about to meet and I have the impression that the story is meant to end after the great battle, rather than being cancelled by the networks.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0319969/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1
Oh ok. I wonder where the story would have gone for another 4 seasons...
Wacken Open Air live performances from Devin Townsend, Slayer, Motörhead etc.

Avaliable in HD via the "Arte" video addon from AddonScriptorDE.
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Add-on:Arte.tv

They also have the full Monty Python farewell show in HD ("Concerts" section).
Been re-watching Prison Break, I would never had thought that I'd watch it again. It's still a decent series. especially the first season. After that they went out of ideas that could match the quality of the first.
Started watching "V" (2009). Missed it when it was first released.
Just discovered Breaking bad, its just great.
Cant believe it started in 2008.

Bates motel another good series...how do all the girls fall for him? he's so creepy.
Netflix has picked up Trailer Park Boys, new episodes are available!
Awesome show.
BoJack Horseman. Starts out a little slow with so-so humor, but after a few episodes I was laughing so hard that my family was giving me funny looks.
Just started watching Psych. I love it's silly humour!
Started to watch "Halt and Catch Fire". Thought I would watch 1 episode and ending watching the whole 10 episodes. I liked it very much and looking forward to Season 2.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6