Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Actually 10005 is correct for what you want to do.

Using that id causes it to switch to the music window which is what then allows the addon in question to work.

Sent from my iPhone
REALLY. oops. Sorry. It works with 10025 also, I think. Let me try.

Sent from my iPhone
Loving the quick launchmenu BTW

Sent from my iPhone
(2016-04-27, 22:07)ed_davidson Wrote: [ -> ]Loving the quick launchmenu BTW

Sent from my iPhone
Smile
It's been there a while now!

It's very useful for doing stuff without actually changing what addon you are currently in, eg starting a VPN
It takes a while but does actually work.
LOL. You addon has SO MANY cool bits it's hard for me to keep up.

Sent from my iPhone
Is it possible to add the ActivateWindowID10005 automatically when adding a movie or tv show fav to SF. Or am I going just too far?? [SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND SMILING EYES]

Sent from my iPhone
(2016-04-27, 22:09)ed_davidson Wrote: [ -> ]It takes a while but does actually work.
LOL. You addon has SO MANY cool bits it's hard for me to keep up.

Sent from my iPhone
Lol

Even I'm beginning to forget some of it lol

The metadata stuff I'm adding is very cool too!
(2016-04-27, 22:11)ed_davidson Wrote: [ -> ]Is it possible to add the ActivateWindowID10005 automatically when adding a movie or tv show fav to SF. Or am I going just too far?? [SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND SMILING EYES]

Sent from my iPhone

No, BUT what you could do is start SF from the music menu (ie window 10005) then when you trigger a SF starting on 10025 it will change window first and give you what you need Smile

It is the changing window which allows the addon to work
I'm trying to google a list of view types. I'm looking in particular for the mediainfo1. Is there a list of them all somewhere?

Sent from my iPhone
(2016-04-27, 22:14)ed_davidson Wrote: [ -> ]I'm trying to google a list of view types. I'm looking in particular for the mediainfo1. Is there a list of them all somewhere?

Sent from my iPhone

They change depending on the skin.

In SF select the view type you want then from the context menu choose Remember view type.

If you then look in the settings for view type (display tab I think) the number will be the current view type,

Eg 515 is media info 3 for confluence, which is what I use
(2016-04-27, 22:13)spoyser Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-04-27, 22:11)ed_davidson Wrote: [ -> ]Is it possible to add the ActivateWindowID10005 automatically when adding a movie or tv show fav to SF. Or am I going just too far?? [SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND SMILING EYES]

Sent from my iPhone

No, BUT what you could do is start SF from the music menu (ie window 10005) then when you trigger a SF starting on 10025 it will change window first and give you what you need Smile

It is the changing window which allows the addon to work

Favourites movies using the addon beginning with E get put into SF as a PlayMedia, not ActivateWindow. Does this have any effect on your method mentioned above?
All the other addons get entered as ActivateWindow.
Playable items become PlayMedia types

That depends on the addon, some do it right, some don't.

Sent from my iPhone
Oh well. I tried. Guess I'll be editing them with notepad++. For 50 favs it will only take 30 seconds using the find and replace command.
Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone
Thoughts on feature suggestion

"pin folder to all menus" (Aka super sticky folder)

Make any folder (through context menu) persistent through out Sf

Anyone see any use cases?
Okay this feature request is something that's useful

icast
Search for a movie through isearch
And along with ireccommend have an option icast
This shows a list of the cast for that movie, clicking on an actor shows all the movies for that actor.

What do you think Sean?
Have a favourite actor, easily search his/her filmography through super favourites