Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2016-05-06, 11:24)jmh2002 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-04-09, 14:33)spoyser Wrote: [ -> ]
Code:
xbmc.runscript(special://home/addons/plugin.program.super.favourites/LaunchSFMenu.py

Will launch the SF menu regardless of SF settings - so can be used in scripts, buttons, other addons, etc to launch the SF menu
(2016-04-09, 22:05)jmh2002 Wrote: [ -> ]That's awesome, thank you very much! Nod I tested and can confirm it's all working ok on my side.

This no longer seems to work for me for some reason. But since this was working there has been an update to the Xonfluence skin, as well as an update to Kodi Jarvis 16.1 stable, so Im not sure what the culprit is.

I sent you a debug log by PM.

What doesn't work?
(2016-04-09, 22:05)jmh2002 Wrote: [ -> ]Just one question, I see that any SF menu that pop up now seem to have there own skin (not sure what the right word is). I mean it now looks different to the standard context menu pop up. Is this correct?
(2016-04-09, 22:27)spoyser Wrote: [ -> ]From memory I think the menus looks like confluence if you are running confluence, otherwise they look like Estuary.
Although I could be wrong lol
(2016-04-09, 22:36)jmh2002 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm running Xonfluence, and the latest update seems to cause the menus to look like Estuary instead of Confluence.
But this isnt the case with v1.0.49.1.
(2016-04-09, 22:39)spoyser Wrote: [ -> ]Yep, it would.
Would it be better to make it a setting?
(2016-04-09, 22:47)jmh2002 Wrote: [ -> ]Yes it would be nice if that could be possible please Smile

Any more thoughts on this? I guess the ultimate solution would be if it could somehow be set to use the existing standard context menu background from whatever skin is currently in use. That way it would always match. But I'm not sure if that is possible?
(2016-05-06, 11:29)spoyser Wrote: [ -> ]What doesn't work?

I no longer get the SF / Download menu and instead the standard Kodi action seems to occur again and I get video in the background and an empty playlist window in the foreground.

I also tried capture.py and the same problem exists.
(2016-05-06, 11:36)jmh2002 Wrote: [ -> ]

I no longer get the SF / Download menu and instead the standard Kodi action seems to occur again and I get video in the background and an empty playlist window in the foreground.

Odd because it is running the SF menu code, if I supply a debug file could you test it?
yes absolutely Smile
(2016-05-06, 11:42)jmh2002 Wrote: [ -> ]yes absolutely Smile

Actually looks like there may be a bug, can you try it with the Quick Launch option enabled and see if that helps.
I tested it, and I get a Quick Launch Super Favorites Menu pop up but not the download menu.

This gave me another idea to test some of the other options there. And it seems that it is necessary to have the Standard Context Menu enabled in SF Menu settings for the menu to show at all when trying to call the download option via the runscript method.

It's true that I disabled this recently because after you gave us the LaunchSFMenu.py option, I no longer needed to enable the Global Menu, so I didn't think I needed to have the Standard Context Menu enabled either.

However, yes the Standard Context Menu does need to be enabled, but Quick Launch doesn't.

The culprit is found. THANKS Smile
(2016-05-06, 13:42)jmh2002 Wrote: [ -> ]I tested it, and I get a Quick Launch Super Favorites Menu pop up but not the download menu.

This gave me another idea to test some of the other options there. And it seems that it is necessary to have the Standard Context Menu enabled in SF Menu settings for the menu to show at all when trying to call the download option via the runscript method.

It's true that I disabled this recently because after you gave us the LaunchSFMenu.py option, I no longer needed to enable the Global Menu, so I didn't think I needed to have the Standard Context Menu enabled either.

However, yes the Standard Context Menu does need to be enabled, but Quick Launch doesn't.

The culprit is found. THANKS Smile

Caused by same bug, will be fixed in next release, thanks for pointing it out.
THANKS a lot Smile
(2016-05-06, 11:36)jmh2002 Wrote: [ -> ]

Everything still working for me on xonfluence.
Would there be a way to attach the add to SF to the standard context menu. I have it selected, but it doesn't seem to come up in the movie addons. I can only do it if I have the global SF enabled.

Sent from my iPhone
(2016-05-06, 15:57)ed_davidson Wrote: [ -> ]Would there be a way to attach the add to SF to the standard context menu. I have it selected, but it doesn't seem to come up in the movie addons. I can only do it if I have the global SF enabled.

Sent from my iPhone

See this post

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2315337

Do bare in mind that addons can replace all the items in the context menu (but not in Krypton) which means it won't show even if you have it enabled.
Thanks Sean, I have 1.0.51.1 installed. What options in settings do I need checked as I can't get it to work still.

Sent from my iPhone
(2016-05-06, 16:20)ed_davidson Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Sean, I have 1.0.51.1 installed. What options in settings do I need checked as I can't get it to work still.

Sent from my iPhone

That's what I have. [SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND SMILING EYES]

Sent from my iPhone