Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok. Thank you for quick response @spoyser. Is that something that will be implemented in the future?
im getting this https://www.dropbox.com/s/2aesd73dh0d2gi...4.png?dl=1 is it anything to worry about? It seems to work if you click the link again after okaying the box, OR NOT. If i click it 2 or 3 times it works.
Don't worry just some debug stuff, will remove in next release

Sent from my iPhone
Hi Spoyser, thanks for a great addon. I'm having problems with the Import function: it is importing the folder into the Super Favourites folder, but it is deleting all the existing folders there. I've tried accepting/not accepting the settings. I have not got the 'Clear Current Super Favourites when Importing' selected.

Windows 10 PC, Kodi 16.1, Super Favourites 1.0.51 - tried on several skins.
(2016-05-12, 03:17)coldkeys Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Spoyser, thanks for a great addon. I'm having problems with the Import function: it is importing the folder into the Super Favourites folder, but it is deleting all the existing folders there. I've tried accepting/not accepting the settings. I have not got the 'Clear Current Super Favourites when Importing' selected.

Windows 10 PC, Kodi 16.1, Super Favourites 1.0.51 - tried on several skins.

I'll take a look, could be a bug

Edit
Yep definitely a bug
I noticed that too.

On a related note, Spoyser, what do you think about the idea of adding support for importing from trakt.tv?

At a minimum, it would be a nice solution for backing up one's data stored there!
Just checked out the alpha of new SF looking good! Had a quick question I am trying to get a folder to autoplay, it works fine if I set folder.cfg tag to AUTOPLAY=true, but I am attempting to get folder to autoplay directly via SF.

ActivateWindow(10025,&quot;plugin://plugin.program.super.favourites/?label=name&amp;mode=5450&amp;folder=TEST&amp;sf_options=fanart%3DNULL%26_options_sf&quotWink</favourite>

PlayMedia(&quot;plugin://plugin.video.example/&quot;,isdir)</favourite> (works awesome to autoplay most addons when called via SF)

I have changed the mode to 5450 and it does work, but when the video stop it spits me back out into root SF versus the folder I had actually ran the Favourite from. I tried added ,return to the end and same thing. Also noticed a 5300 and 5400 mode but could not get any to work ? Do they need paths versus folder perhaps? Any advice on the correct syntax and mode would be appreciated.

Another question, any chance to add in a tag that would randomize/shuffle the sort order of a SF folder and a tag that could specificity a forced view of a specific SF folder ? For example I force thumbnail view, but a small select number of folders I would like to have in list. I also have a bunch of favourite youtube shows added to a SF folder would love to see different order every time I open.

Keep up great work.
Hope someone can help. Strange situation and I'm sure superfavourites is the culprit. I created a new super folder and added/saved some youtube clips to it. Now for some reason this folder opens up at random times. I have no idea what I've done. Any ideas?
(2016-05-14, 22:58)mattyspurs76 Wrote: [ -> ]Hope someone can help. Strange situation and I'm sure superfavourites is the culprit. I created a new super folder and added/saved some youtube clips to it. Now for some reason this folder opens up at random times. I have no idea what I've done. Any ideas?

I am guessing you are either hitting the "G" button on accident which is shortcut to pull up SF or you have tried to add the SF folder into a Widget on your homescreen which is reading it incorrectly. Make sure you have the lastest version of SF which ends in .51
hello i dont know where to host this problem i have i think its the superman favourites causin the issue. when ever i create a shortcut for a widget then i go through about 6 folders to complete the widget i hear sounds coming from kodi like it didnt complete what i needed it to do then after it said error exception bootloop i have disabled hardware on the appearance section. but also there was an update for skin shortcuts yesterday after all my widgets that i created before automatically poppped up on screen was happy thought it wad all done then when i made another widget about 6 folders gotta go through to complete it happened again but anythin below 6 folders then i dont get that error exception bootloop come up im assuming super favourites has a problem with going through a lot of folders to complete the widget . i dont know what to do its driving me nuts gotta restart the kodi everytym.
(2016-05-16, 07:39)onyx1991 Wrote: [ -> ]hello i dont know where to host this problem i have i think its the superman favourites causin the issue. when ever i create a shortcut for a widget then i go through about 6 folders to complete the widget i hear sounds coming from kodi like it didnt complete what i needed it to do then after it said error exception bootloop i have disabled hardware on the appearance section. but also there was an update for skin shortcuts yesterday after all my widgets that i created before automatically poppped up on screen was happy thought it wad all done then when i made another widget about 6 folders gotta go through to complete it happened again but anythin below 6 folders then i dont get that error exception bootloop come up im assuming super favourites has a problem with going through a lot of folders to complete the widget . i dont know what to do its driving me nuts gotta restart the kodi everytym.

Make sure you have the latest version of SF available from my repo (1.0.52), this has full support for wigets (although I don't see why the depth would matter)
1.0.52: 18th May 2016
- added metadata support via 'Add to Super Favourites' functionality
- metadata can also be copied and pasted onto Super Favourites and Super Folders
- fixed numerical labeling when item name contains square brackets []
- 'Download using Super Favourites' option can now be added directly to the main Kodi context menu
- 'Add to Super Favourites' option can now be added directly to the main Kodi context menu
- added sub-menus for various items to the Edit Super Favourite and Edit Super Folder menus
- fixed download option when all other options are disabled
- iRecommend can now be selected within Super Favourites itself (configurable from settings)
- iSearch can now be selected within Super Favourites itself (configurable from settings)
- fixed iSearch when keyword contains &
- fixed launching iSearch externally
- fixed meta with '&' eg Lost & Found
- fixed importing from zip erasing current contents
- list returns to current position when editing/deleting items
- makes use of xbmcgui.Dialog().contextmenu in Krypton

Only from my repo:

https://github.com/spoyser/spoyser-repo/...-1.0.6.zip
You've been busy LOL GOOD WORK.

Sent from my iPhone
Yes thanks Sean, look forward to testing it when I get a moment.
thankyou for the update Smile