Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a trouble whit iExplorer:
When i choose it... i can see my Source correctly... the only my Source it's the IP of my pc whit windows 7.... it's SMB://192.168.1.2/.

I can see correctly all folder shared from my pc........... but when i choose "OK" i can't explore it for watch a films or listen an mp3 but i obtain an error says:
"Make sure that the selected folder is writable and that the new folder name is valid."

It's very strange because i can explorer all my folder correctly also launch the same source from "File" section by Video zone..... i obtain this error only when i click ok....

It's possibly there's a bug ?

*EDIT*
Resolved, apparently, on SMB sharing of Windows 7...... i also need to add "Everyone" and set it to obtain a "Complete" access for all my shared folder...
(2016-06-25, 11:25)DjDiabolik Wrote: [ -> ]I have a trouble whit iExplorer:
When i choose it... i can see my Source correctly... the only my Source it's the IP of my pc whit windows 7.... it's SMB://192.168.1.2/.

I can see correctly all folder shared from my pc........... but when i choose "OK" i can't explore it for watch a films or listen an mp3 but i obtain an error says:
"Make sure that the selected folder is writable and that the new folder name is valid."

It's very strange because i can explorer all my folder correctly also launch the same source from "File" section by Video zone..... i obtain this error only when i click ok....

It's possibly there's a bug ?

*EDIT*
Resolved, apparently, on SMB sharing of Windows 7...... i also need to add "Everyone" and set it to obtain a "Complete" access for all my shared folder...

Yes, getting sharing working on Windows 7 seems like a bit of a black-art Smile
Question: I've tried to disable Super Favourites and this had hang kodi in an endless loop. After a crash I have deinstalled Super Favourites as there was error messages. Now I've no error messages anymore but no player menu anymore: That is: How can I re-enable the standard player menu for album and tracks?
(2016-07-05, 09:43)bitstreamout Wrote: [ -> ]Question: I've tried to disable Super Favourites and this had hang kodi in an endless loop. After a crash I have deinstalled Super Favourites as there was error messages. Now I've no error messages anymore but no player menu anymore: That is: How can I re-enable the standard player menu for album and tracks?

Reinstall SF, disable the global menu in the SF settings and then uninstall SF.

This is actually fixed in the version in my repo, the org version is hugely out of date but submitting to the org has become a bit of a chore

Sent from my iPhone
Thanks for the information ... I had removed the userdata/keymaps/super_favourites_menu.xml below the profile directory. The menus are back. Nevertheless now some of the major entries in the system audio setup like truehdpassthrough, eac3passthrough. and dtshdpassthrough are not visible anymore. The userdata/guisettings.xml shows taht I had set this. How does this worked out?
Seems to be a accidental coincidence as the AVR seems not reporting in some cases that it is abe to do truehdpassthrough, eac3passthrough, and dtshdpassthrough or alsa interface over the hdmi can not detect or mediate the AVR in some cases.
(2016-07-05, 21:32)bitstreamout Wrote: [ -> ]Seems to be a accidental coincidence as the AVR seems not reporting in some cases that it is abe to do truehdpassthrough, eac3passthrough, and dtshdpassthrough or alsa interface over the hdmi can not detect or mediate the AVR in some cases.

Yep, that is unlikely to have been caused by SF

Sent from my iPhone
Trying to find a way to make a quit or restart kodi option inside a super folder or just a super folder that will quit kodi once selected. Any ideas? I've tried a few maintenance tools for a quit option. but only come across force close witch will not work on android. If you know of a maintenance tool with this option or any program addon with this option, or just how to assign a kodi command to a super folder would be greatly appreciated.
Here is a list of Kodi commands http://kodi.wiki/view/list_of_built-in_functions

Use the manual entry and make it executebuiltin

Try that.

Sent from my iPhone
(2016-07-07, 01:34)aaddaamm1111 Wrote: [ -> ]Trying to find a way to make a quit or restart kodi option inside a super folder or just a super folder that will quit kodi once selected. Any ideas? I've tried a few maintenance tools for a quit option. but only come across force close witch will not work on android. If you know of a maintenance tool with this option or any program addon with this option, or just how to assign a kodi command to a super folder would be greatly appreciated.

(2016-07-07, 03:29)ed_davidson Wrote: [ -> ]Here is a list of Kodi commands http://kodi.wiki/view/list_of_built-in_functions

Use the manual entry and make it executebuiltin

Try that.

Sent from my iPhone

As ed says, create a ManualEntry (context menu whilst in SF) of the type ExecuteBuiltin and the command should be

Code:
quit

If you would rather just show the shutdown menu, then select ActivateWindow as the type and for the WindowID enter

Code:
shutdownmenu

Leave the command empty.

If you want you can then add these items back to Kodi favourites (in this case select Yes to the disabling caching question)
Sean and everyone here, I think this addon will interest you guys Smile (would love if you was able to solve number 1 on the request list lol, since I know your a genius Wink )

Release - Last Viewed - List of the last movies, episodes and music played
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=279131

I think this would be pretty amazing if it was in context menu of SF, easily find your last viewed movie
I have used SF for a long time successfully with no problems. However, I recently installed Exodus and find that, having saved a movie to SF, when later I try to click on the title to play it there appears to be no link. This only happens with Exodus.

Is there a problem here? Any help suggestions on how to resolve this would be greatly appreciated.
(2016-07-10, 08:56)Microwe Wrote: [ -> ]I have used SF for a long time successfully with no problems. However, I recently installed Exodus and find that, having saved a movie to SF, when later I try to click on the title to play it there appears to be no link. This only happens with Exodus.

Is there a problem here? Any help suggestions on how to resolve this would be greatly appreciated.

Banned addon, can't help

Sent from my iPhone
(2016-07-10, 01:43)kilimanjaro Wrote: [ -> ]Sean and everyone here, I think this addon will interest you guys Smile (would love if you was able to solve number 1 on the request list lol, since I know your a genius Wink )

I think this would be pretty amazing if it was in context menu of SF, easily find your last viewed movie

Can't really see the point, given that the addon does it for you.

BUT you have inspired this idea as a future feature?

Have a Super Folder called Context Menu. Then any items in that folder would then appear on the standard context menu.

This would then basically allow you to add anything to the standard context menu Smile

Sent from my iPhone
(2016-07-10, 18:29)spoyser Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-07-10, 01:43)kilimanjaro Wrote: [ -> ]Sean and everyone here, I think this addon will interest you guys Smile (would love if you was able to solve number 1 on the request list lol, since I know your a genius Wink )

Can't really see the point, given that the addon does it for you.

BUT you have inspired this idea as a future feature?

Have a Super Folder called Context Menu. Then any items in that folder would then appear on the standard context menu.

This would then basically allow you to add anything to the standard context menu Smile

Sent from my iPhone

+1 for that.

Sent from my iPhone