Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2016-07-17, 23:41)wgaddam Wrote: [ -> ]Look like you gave me the default location for Windows computer. What is the location for Android Kodi box?

I got the following from another source.

Kodi\userdata\addon_data\plugin.program.super.favourites\Super Favourites

Is this correct?

Thanks

Use special://home/userdata\addon_data\plugin.program.super.favourites\Super Favourites

Sent from my iPhone
(2016-07-18, 01:16)ed_davidson Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-07-17, 23:41)wgaddam Wrote: [ -> ]Look like you gave me the default location for Windows computer. What is the location for Android Kodi box?

I got the following from another source.

Kodi\userdata\addon_data\plugin.program.super.favourites\Super Favourites

Is this correct?

Thanks

Use special://home/userdata\addon_data\plugin.program.super.favourites\Super Favourites

Sent from my iPhone

Both are correct

Sent from my iPhone
hi all.

firstly massive thanks to Spoyser for Super Favourites! I use the addon for literally everything and would be completely lost without it!

I've just discovered the Manual Entry feature/favourite and was wondering if it is possible to make it run two (or more) commands at the same time or preferably one after the other?

Im completely new to the command/scripting side of kodi so this may be totally wrong, from what I've been reading I think the code would be along the lines of this:

ExecuteBuiltin:RunPlugin(plugin://XXXX)thenActivateWindow(10025,"XXXX",return)

I basically need the code/text for then in SuperFavourites?. if that makes sense? or even exists! Confused

Thanks for reading Smile and any help/advice would be much appreciated Smile
P.S Ive got the PlugIn and ActivateWindow scripts and they both work separately in the Manual Entry feature.

(Don't think I'm allowed to post the full script hence the XXXX)
I'm not completely sure what you're trying to do, but can't you just get into the plugin you want and then add the appropriate window to SF?? Example if you wanted to bring up a YouTube search window, couldn't you find the Search in Youtube and just add it to SF, then add it to Kodi Favourites if needed?

Sent from my iPhone
Would it be possible to make the "Play using..." menu command allowing to use external players/viewers available from Super Favorites folders? Currently only the default viewer opens automatically.

Thanks.
(2016-07-23, 05:35)ed_davidson Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not completely sure what you're trying to do, but can't you just get into the plugin you want and then add the appropriate window to SF?? Example if you wanted to bring up a YouTube search window, couldn't you find the Search in Youtube and just add it to SF, then add it to Kodi Favourites if needed?

Sent from my iPhone

Hi, thanks for your reply.

The RunPlugin forces a refresh of a list and the ActivateWindow then opens the list.

Thanks
(2016-07-23, 18:34)dannyrobbo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-07-23, 05:35)ed_davidson Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not completely sure what you're trying to do, but can't you just get into the plugin you want and then add the appropriate window to SF?? Example if you wanted to bring up a YouTube search window, couldn't you find the Search in Youtube and just add it to SF, then add it to Kodi Favourites if needed?

Sent from my iPhone

The RunPlugin forces a refresh of a list and the ActivateWindow then opens the list.

Thanks

There is no 'Then' command I'm afraid.

You could implement a very simple Python script that calls the 2 commands, and then in SF call that script.

Sent from my iPhone
(2016-07-23, 11:40)KillerBeer Wrote: [ -> ]Would it be possible to make the "Play using..." menu command allowing to use external players/viewers available from Super Favorites folders? Currently only the default viewer opens automatically.

Thanks.

Fraid not

Sent from my iPhone
(2016-07-23, 19:50)spoyser Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-07-23, 18:34)dannyrobbo Wrote: [ -> ]

Sent from my iPhone

Thanks

You could implement a very simple Python script that calls the 2 commands, and then in SF call that script.

Sent from my iPhone

Hi spoyser.

Thanks for your reply, and for SF and all the work youve put into it. As a noob kodi user it really has made things so much easier Smile and made my setup better (even if i do say so myself!).

Can i ask:

Is there an "And" command atall or is that python based too?

Also is there a way to make a Manual Entry autoplay within a SF folder when it is opened?

Thanks again mate and sorry for all the questions
(2016-07-23, 20:05)dannyrobbo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-07-23, 19:50)spoyser Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-07-23, 18:34)dannyrobbo Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, thanks for your reply.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone

Hi spoyser.

Thanks for your reply, and for SF and all the work youve put into it. As a noob kodi user it really has made things so much easier Smile and made my setup better (even if i do say so myself!).

Can i ask:

Also is there a way to make a Manual Entry autoplay within a SF folder when it is opened?

No 'And' either I'm afraid, pm me the commands if you want and I'll see if I can make the script for you.

Auto-playing of a folder will only attempt to play 'playable' items, I think. Give it a whirl and see what happens.

Create a test folder, set it to auto play and then copy and paste the manual entry into that folder.

Sent from my iPhone
(2016-07-23, 20:18)spoyser Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-07-23, 19:50)spoyser Wrote: [ -> ]There is no 'Then' command I'm afraid.

Sent from my iPhone

Hi spoyser.

Can i ask:

No 'And' either I'm afraid, pm me the commands if you want and I'll see if I can make the script for you.

Auto-playing of a folder will only attempt to play 'playable' items, I think. Give it a whirl and see what happens.

Create a test folder, set it to auto play and then copy and paste the manual entry into that folder.

Sent from my iPhone

Nice1 mate will pm you now.

And will have a go of the auto-play now.

thanks
(2016-07-23, 19:50)spoyser Wrote: [ -> ]There is no 'Then' command I'm afraid.

Sent from my iPhone

Hi spoyser.

Can i ask:

Sent from my iPhone

I can't pm or email you mate, its saying i don't have permission for that page, Confused think its because my account needs moderating (only signed up the other day.
(2016-07-23, 21:06)dannyrobbo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-07-23, 20:05)dannyrobbo Wrote: [ -> ]Hi spoyser.

Can i ask:

Sent from my iPhone

I can't pm or email you mate, its saying i don't have permission for that page, Confused think its because my account needs moderating (only signed up the other day.

Think you have to have made at least 10 posts in order to pm.

Can you email me? Email address is in every source file in SF

Sent from my iPhone
(2016-07-23, 21:10)spoyser Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-07-23, 21:06)dannyrobbo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-07-23, 20:18)spoyser Wrote: [ -> ]No 'And' either I'm afraid, pm me the commands if you want and I'll see if I can make the script for you.

Sent from my iPhone

Think you have to have made at least 10 posts in order to pm.

Can you email me? Email address is in every source file in SF

Sent from my iPhone

Ah thats why then!

Just emailed you then mate, thanks for this, really appreciated